Its my birthday TOMORROW!!! Please help ....

Beatthefat!

So im going to this steak house on the saturday and i do loveeeee steak but ive been doing the green days because it fills me up more ive just started this week probably not the best time to start but if i dont start now when will i right?? :)
so usually id go for the fillet steak with jacket potato topped with sour cream should i do the green day or red day? :confused:i havent used any syns or used much healthy extras this week either really want to lose this week as its my first week would this be quite healthy considering? this will be the only time i eat out this week sorry for all the questions xx

I would prob do an Extra Easy day, syn for oil and the sour cream, and just have your normal free choices and the one healthy extra a and one b in the day. Have a salad without dressing with the meal too if you're worried about not being full.

If you dont want to do that, have a red day as the steaks are usually much bigger than what we would do at home, and syn for anything that isnt a healthy extra. After all it is your birthday and you have all your syns left.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! xx

Grilled steak without any sauce, jacket potato with no butter or sour cream, plus some vegetables or a salad without dressing (your 1/3 superfree) would be an Extra Easy meal. If you wanted to have the sour cream you would have to syn it.

I find the extra easy days a lil confusing! i could half the jacket potato (doesnt have butter anyway) and have a little sour cream (a few table spoons depending on syns) im going to have a look at how much syns is in it! think ill do a red day theres no sauce but there is garlic butter which al avoid as theres orange i can squeeze on! im sure its not grilled so will count quite a few syns for the oil .... feel like im giving up on my deit doing this! (as im used to really strict ones) think ill have to be really carefull and strict not get to crazy lol im going to search all the syns and see how much and decide! if the extra easy would be best and you can explain it a little more that would be great? thank you for all your help! And thank you for the Birthday wish!! :D xx

Back