It's my birthday...

Lily

Gold Member
... and I've not stuffed my face with food or touched a drop of alcohol. I'm still on SS...

Yay me! :bliss:

I bought 2 tins of sweets for my colleagues at work and watched them eat them (without even the merest wibble, though the smell that assaulted my nose as I took the lid off the Quality Street was really rather nice!).

And the weirdest thing is (even though I'm quite obviously seeking praise, and lots of it :D :D),

it hasn't really bothered me one jot. I'm at the lowest weight I've been for three years, wearing trousers bought from an ordinary shop (not Evans :rolleyes:) and I feel really good!

I love CD. I only wish I'd heard of it years ago!

Happy Birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu:whistle:

Well done for staying strong today.

Hope you enjoy the rest of your birthday - I hope you have been spoiled rotten:)

Vxx

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!! Wow, being so strong on your own birthday:)

Hugs
botozi

Happy birthday Lily! Well done for staying so strong, it's nice feeling smug while your colleagues stuff their faces lol, I've been doing that a lot this week :D

Just think how slim and gorgeous you'll be on your next birthday :)

Corinne x

Happy birthday Lily, and well done to you for resisting the temptation of the sweeties!

Next to my desk at work is a desk where all the 'tea club' stuff sits, where I can regularly see doughnuts, sweets, chocolates, biscuits - you name it - it's there. At first it was tough to see all that stuff lying about, but nowadays it doesn't really bother me. I know what you mean about the smell coming from the sweeties - just having a waft of whatever is on offer tends to satisfy my desire to eat any of it. How crazy is that? Never thought i'd be able to say that, but 9wks on CD has done that to me - what a fantastic diet!!!! :D

Keep going hun - you're doing fantastic!

Happy belated birthday!! x

Wow, that's brilliant. Happy Belated Birthday and congratulations on being so strong!

Back