Its my first day ... and i really wanna achieve this

loopyloudrewitt

Hey ppl .. its my 1st day on lipotrim . im gonna need all the support i can get .. i really wanna lose weight be able to but nice slim clothes :cry:... Everyone is doing so well on it

good luck it sooooo works best site i found when i did it two years ago with wife if you want some inspration google justin reakes maxine reakes the sun stiched us up as they tottaly pulled the truth about head line now know how famous people feel when they tell lies we thought the story was going to be about lipotrim but they wernt alound to mention diet for some reason just keep in mind IT GETS BETTER

good luck it sooooo works best site i found when i did it two years ago with wife if you want some inspration google justin reakes maxine reakes the sun stiched us up as they tottaly pulled the truth about head line now know how famous people feel when they tell lies we thought the story was going to be about lipotrim but they wernt alound to mention diet for some reason just keep in mind IT GETS BETTER
You both did great... you should be proud!!!

thank u all .. will check that out ... once it gets easier .. i mean going from been a big eater to shakes is hard , but u know wat i want this more than anything !!! thank u all for ur support xx

how are finding it

Back