It's my first day back on CD

Hi everyone,
It's my first day on cd and I have done so well..... until now! I am feeling so hungry right now. I am trying to fight it.
I think I will go to bed now....hope that I can sleep on an empty stomach lol.:sigh:

Good luck with your weight loss journey everyone xxx

Did you get though day 1? Drink that water! :)

Hey sugar, i am on my forth day felt terrible for the first three but it does get better! How are you doing?

Hiya everyone, I made it through day one, now on my 2nd day. My daughter is cooking speghetti bolognese and just sent a plate up. I sent it right back downstairs. I am just lying on the bed not trying to breath through my nostrils as I can smell the sweet aroma coming upstairs lol lol. I know I am a bit of a drama queen but I am starving right now. Just gonna make myself a cup of tea and stay in my bedroom. I have one more shake to have I am trying to stretch it out as late as possible. I have drank 2 litres of water so far plus 3 cups of tea.
Glad you are feeling better after being on day 4 I can't wait to feel like that. I just want to make it past that 3 days and then I know I will be fine.
Next week is the Christmas party at work...God help me! lol

I just wanna wish you all good luck with your CD journey.

That's gotta be a tough smell!

Nothing Drama Queen about it. Do what is best for you x

Back