its my first day

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weight Loss Diaries' started by the aging bridesmaid, 11 March 2010 Social URL.

1. the aging bridesmaid

the aging bridesmaid New Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Hi everyone, its my first day on lipotrim and am doing ok, apart from the terrible rumblings in my tummy. I can't really say that I am hungry itsj ust that I keep feeling that it is lunchtime and should be eating something. I am going to be a bridesmaid in a month and have a beautiful dress that is about a size too small hence the diet. I often read the forums and find them of interest and good fun. Wish me luck
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sanghi

sanghi Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Good luck. I find drinking water helps with the rumbling tummy.
  4. Pheoby

Pheoby Member

Hi there,

I know exactly how your feeling....Im my sis in laws bridesmaid in 10 weeks and Im beginning to panic now so told my husband that I was going to do the Lipotrim, like it or lump it....ach hes only worried if theres side effects but I told him its all ok! Think Im going to start on Friday (with paddys day n that ya know). We'll be beautiful n slim n our dresses with fit snugly when the weddings come......positive thinking girlie! Best of luck...let me know how you get on n i will do likewise. ;-)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.