Its nearly my Birthday!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Sarah Lou, 11 January 2008 Social URL.

1. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Hi All

I just wanted to share this with you, in our office it is tradition for the Birthday girl to bring in cakes, well my Birthday is Sunday so today would be the day for cakes.... I did not bring any in and I have just been asked if I have, everyone knows I am doing Lipotrim.. my thoughts hell no! if I'm not your not!! ha ha ... they have now resorted to opening out of date Mince Pies, time for a lunch time shake I think! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. welshyshelly

welshyshelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    10st12lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(9.21%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Congrats on your Birthday hun!!!!
    Like the fact that you havnt eaten any cake, cause you havnt brought any in! I LOVE IT.
    I do thou feel sorry for the poor sods who have ate the gone off mince pies, they will be losing weight this weekend with food poisioning lol.
    Only joking hun :)

4. com

com Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Good 4 you it is my birthday next friday and I have booked myself into a spa for the day. At least I will be relaxing and not thinking of food.

COM

5. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Funny

Thats hilarous, I am laughing so much I have even changed my Mood!!

Some of them have had bad bellies this week!!

6. com

com Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hi Welshshelly

How long did you do the originally just shakes and soup for? I am hoping to do it for three weeks do you think that is enough, I want to loose two stone and hopefully get the first stone of in the three weeks and then do maintenance and get the rest of more slowly. What do you think.

COM

7. Sarah Lou

Sarah Lou Gold Member

Diet:
    slim & save
    Thats a great idea, just think next year we will be so slinky, in fact I'm going to be fit, fab and a flirty forty!!! watch out world!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.