It's nice on here

Twiowl

As in compared to the bigger forum (On here) like SW, WW etc u actually get to know people and see the same ones over and over again. It's small but sometimes i think that's best. Though only thing that annoys me is the domino's pizza ad that's on here, so what i don't need right now lmao

Yes, it's quite a friendly forum but it's much busier than it was a few months ago last year when there were only about 6 of us :). The diet has really taken off as people have seen the light ;). Cheaper and more choice than the other VLCDs around I find it perfect for me. Hope all the new starters do well on it.

And if you contact one of the mods they can get rid of the pizza ad - they're not supposed to show inappropriate ads on this forum.

BordersGirl said:
Yes, it's quite a friendly forum but it's much busier than it was a few months ago last year when there were only about 6 of us :). The diet has really taken off as people have seen the light ;). Cheaper and more choice than the other VLCDs around I find it perfect for me. Hope all the new starters do well on it.

And if you contact one of the mods they can get rid of the pizza ad - they're not supposed to show inappropriate ads on this forum.

I am lucky, I don't see adds on my iPad app! I would have screamed last week if I had seen the pizza ad!!

Sent from my iPad using MiniMins

Back