It's NOT a DIET, it's healthy eating for LIFE! Loopys food diary :-)

Hi,

thanks for the get well messages for little one :) she's not too bad today thanks, quite bright this morning considering- thank you calpol lol. She was coughing til 11 then again at 3 but once she's back in a deep sleep it's settled down. Hoping it gets better from now on.

Audrey, thanks, I know I'm bias as her mum but she's definatly cute lol. With her red hair & blue eyes She's quite a celebrity where we have moved to! - no one remembers myself or my hubby's name yet but they all know my little ones name lol.

weigh in day but not til 7.30. What to eat before weigh in? So far today I have eaten
breakfast- muller light & banana
lunch - half the large portion of pasta bake left from yesterday, followed by small bowl of fruit salad and a tea cake 3syns.

cant see myself eating nothing from now til after weigh in. Hoping if I have a small portion of something at around 5 that would be ok. Can't for the life of me remember what I ate last week before weigh in! What do others do?

Yeah, am getting nervous! Fingers crossed Xx

Hello hun - I think the important thing to do wit weigh in is be consistent. I eat light and have tea after which means I stick to that each week - I would probably always eat tea after as we never really eat before 8 but I do sort of regret starting the eating light thing. But you can have tea before as long as you always do the same as then it won't be affecting your weigh in weight as even though you've eaten, you've always done that.

Thanks snow, decided not to eat after lunch but regret it now! Think next week I'll still have lunch but later and a bigger breakfast, try that.

anyway lost 5.5lb this week. Really pleased! Set target of 4 next week. Really going to go for it :)

shiney sticker next week hopefully - gotta live a shiney sticker lol xx

Fantastic:D

You must be delighted, really pleased for you!

Audrey x

Thank you all, am really pleased, but I have just posted in WEMITTS about that voice that tells me this drive I have wont last or how 5.5lb is nothing when you look at how much I have to loose. I really want to take a baseball bat to that voice! I want to be realky positive then I get those thoughts :sigh:. Need to forget about the bigger picture.

I am am very pleased with my loss, don't get me wrong. Just having a moan about that devil on my shoulder :)

food diary to follow. 100% on plan and cooked a new meal today which was scrummy and I'm currently stuffed lol.

xx

Quite a good day food wise and am stuffed from dinner still :) think that means the incredible hunger I felt is wearing off now thank goodness.

todays food:
breakfast- strawberries & melon
lunch- chicken & noodle oriental salad SW recipe found on a blog site. So yummy. Basically chicken, noodles, peppers. Carrot, mange tout (I used lightly cooked green beans) and bean sprouts (wich I omitted as I didn't have any in). The dressing is fat free vinegarette, light soy sauce, ground ginger, garlic, coriander & chilli (optional). Nice, filling substatial salad.
Dinner- bean & beef hotpot from SW site. Added green beans to it too. This was lovely. Served it with baby corn & broccoli.
supper- 2 slices wholemeal bread 400g loaf HEB. Smoked salmon & green salad & lemon juice. 4 laughing cow light triangles HEA, Bag of twiglets 5syns
snacks-ham slices, carrot & pepper sticks, treat size twirl 6syns, fruit broo fruit tea 1syn

12 syns. Pretty good day as I have salad made up for a few more days and hot pot in the freezer :)

hope we everyone else is doing ok? Hugs xx

Food sounds delicious!
I need to make a few more different meals :)
As for looking at the bigger picture...I try not to...its depressing I know!
But I am feeling motivated at the moment too , for almost a month now LOL
I am trying to think of it making me healthier too...and actually 'enjoying' at the moment thinking of the things I 'can' have & make , rather than what I shouldn't(but could if i really wanted to include them :) )

I tend to take things a stone at a time as it's a long journey for me too. I am setting interim targets and just thinking about those to keep me on track.

Your food for today sounds yummy!

Food sounds delicious!
I am trying to think of it making me healthier too...and actually 'enjoying' at the moment thinking of the things I 'can' have & make , rather than what I shouldn't(but could if i really wanted to include them :) )

This is exactly how I`m feeling at the moment.. it`s only a month for me too but have been enjoying the change of mindset as much as anything.

I think it`s a great way to look at it like you say snow.:)

I don`t even have a target in mind as yet, just the next half stone at a time is enough to be going on with for me.

Audrey x

Food sounds delicious!

thanks, was hugely relieved that I liked what I have cooked, it horrid when you go to lots of effort and it turns out wrong. Either me not doing a good job of cooking it (more often than not lol) or sometimes the recipe being a bit strange!

For the most part I love SW recipes but just sometimes there is a recipe which just doesn't seem to work. I tried a breakfast hash in the slow cooker out of the SW website as they had a slow cooker feature, but umm no! When I realised it had quark and eggs in it I should have decided nope but I did it anyway- live & learn I guess :eek:
the other recipe disaster I had was rissoles out of SW mag. It was the week before I started proper, just trying to start cooking again and This was totally my fault. Wrong type of potato and not draining the water out of the potato enough meant I was left with blobs of food stuff reminding me of baby food Urgh. Hehe, well it's just as well my hubby was around to console me as I went through a bit of a 'how can I do SW if I cant cook' moment. Poor man having to deal with my mood swings!

It's brill you are feeling so motivated, hope mine also continues :) Thats a a really great way of thinking, looking at all the things we CAN have and enjoying what we have. I think I'm going to try and be more mindful when I eat (rather than mindlessly shoving in my mouth!) and think about how I'm enjoying the food and how flexible the plan is.

Snow, you are doing really well, and seem to have a great way of thinking about the weight loss. i think I def need to work more On smaller goals too, and also acknowledging the achievement.
Congratulations on your 3.5lb weight loss from yesterday seen on your signature that's brill :)

Writing these things down and all the wonderful support you all give is helping me no end so thank you all xx

Right- food diary so far- will add to this later editing this post.

early breakfast (thank you little one for a 6am wake up!) melon & banana
later brunch at 10.30ish- 1/4 of a breakfast frittata made using SW RECIPE from website. Heck chicken sausages, bacon, potato, onion, button mushrooms, plum tomatoes, eggs & parsley. Was sooooooo good! half the frittata works out at about 1syn.
Lunch - chicken noodle oriental salad,
dinner- plan to have 2 SW home made burgers - onion, Worcester sauce, lean mince, garlic, mustard, parsley all mixed together. 1/2 syn each due to the mustard, Small wholemeal roll HEB, 1tbsb low sugar ketchup 1/2 syn, sautéed potatoes and green salad with tomatoes.
Supper- plan to have the other 1/4 of the frittata, twiglets 5syns, kinder bar 3.5 syns, and ham, cheese and spinach roll ups HEA.
Snacks- 2 heck sausages, more melon, grapes

SYNS - 12.5 (milk for tea included as 1syn)

heck chicken sausages are 3.5syns for the whole pack! 10 sausages in a pack and they are v yummy. Even I havnt eaten all ten in one go lol but as the sausages are slightly smaller than your trsco light choices ones I get through 5 hehe. I count 5 as 2syns. I ate 2 and put three in the frittata. Am just going to say I have had 1.5syns in sausages today!

xx

Thank you hun. I was really pleased as it was exactly what I needed for my 3 and a half stone award. Small targets are the way to go as then you have more of them and will hit more and that feels great. I totally understand where you are coming from though - it has taken me a long time to convince myself of it and I totally understand the feelings you have. The other thing is with the targets you set yourself is not to beat yourself up. I have said to myself that if I lose 2lb a week until Christmas that would be 5 stone and obviously it would be great to get that but if I don't and I end up with 4 and a bit stone that is still more weight than I have ever lost in one go and I try to look at it that way. Don't forget None Scale Victories (NSV) there will be lots of them along the way on your journey.

Your food is looking great and you are getting plenty of superfree - I will have to have a look out for heck sausages as they are great syn wise! Your burgers sound amazing!

Here to subscribe too after seeing your thread in the wemitts section :D

Keep up the hard work, your food diary looks brilliant for today xx

Just had to google 'heck' sausages, never heard of them...sound good, and looks like 'only' tesco sell them?

Hi zafira,

Yes unfortunatly I think it's only tescos- at least for the moment. They are very nice and are on offer at the mo. Still not cheap mind u at £3 a pack. The other Heck sausages are quite high in syns but these ones are listed on the website as 1/2 a syn each. However if you put the details for the whole pack in the calculator it's only 3.5syns for the whole pack! I guess the website says 1/2 syn each as they don't do 1/4 syns so they round it up.

Have to say, It is really nice to eat sausages while loosing weight :) which is how I justify the cost lol

Well done for your 3.5lb loss last weigh in that's brill- you are nearly at a stone in a month, fab!

Thank you for subscribing and a big hello bridesmaid blitz, :)

xx

Hi, quick post as having a bad day- been on plan still tho which is amazing for me :)

little one has been unwell since Saturday but she now has chicken pox :(, confirmed today when I panicked about a 2nd rash that suddenly appeared all over her back. Turned out to be hives linked to the pox. Poor munchkin going through the wars. Also my cat got in her 1st fight. She has a claw wound to the face but she's ok- just feeling v sorry for herself!

Food diary- still on plan yay!

breakfast- melon & banana
lunch- chicken noodle salad
dinner- 2 SW burgers 1syn, spaghetti hoops, tomatoes, mushrooms & an egg.
supper- treat twirl 6 syns, cheese on toast HEA & B. Ketchup 1/2 syn,
treats- grapes, twiglets 5syns, milk for tea 1syn

13.5syns

Rashes are always a worry!
i remember those days (mine are grown up now, well 19,17 & 14)
Hope your little one recovers soon!
cats...yours must be brave, if the scratch is on their face, they are brave, if it's at the back they are a chicken! LOL
Well done staying on plan! :)

Back