It's NOT a DIET, it's healthy eating for LIFE! Loopys food diary :-)

Sorry I missed a day - little one has been poorly and very clingy with it. Hoping she will start to get better from now on.

dispite all that's going on I have stayed on plan 100 %. I have been tempted to reach for the choc but have stayed in my syns and cooking SW food has actually been quite therapeutic!

Yesterdays food old diary was written on the paper slip from my pack so I'll give you all a quick summery of the day:

Breakfast- banana and a plum
lunch- SW lasagne with mixed fre salad. really nice- was pleasantly suprised. Also a real comfort dish. HEA cheese on top.
snack- prawn & salmon pasta salad out of SW mag- pasta shapes, prawns, smoked salmon trimmings, rocket, sugar snap peas, dressing made, of extra light mayo, fat free fromage frais, Tabasco, tomato purée. & lemon juice. It was meant to be a Marie rose sauce but it's wasn't really. It was still pretty nice though. 1/2 syn per serving
dinner- tesco cous cous lemon & coriander 1/2 syn for 1/2 a pack. Salmon fillet with sweet chilli from iceland 1.5 syns, broccoli and baby corn.
supper- smoked salmon sandwich HEB bread
snacks - grapes, twiglets 5syns, kinder bar 3.5 syns, milk for tea 1 syn.

12 syns

flipping hungry now even though I have had lunch. Off to raid the fruit bowl before dinner tonight of the SW Lasagne again- looking forward to it :)

Xx

Thank you. pleased to say am still on plan yesterday and today and as no new pox spots have turned up today I think we are on the home straight :bliss:

yesterdays food diary was:
breakfast - muller light & banana, milk in tea 1syn
lunch- cous cous 1/2 syn (tesco medatiranian flavour), 1/2 pack of tesco bbq piri piri chicken 1syn, green salad and 1 tbsp ex light mayo 1/2 syn.
dinner SW Lasagne. HEA cheese on top
Snack- seafood pasta salad with sugar snap peas and rocket- as yrsterday 1/2 for dressing, grapes, melon, strawberries, hard boiled eggs, slice of beef with laughing cow light triangle 1.5 syns
supper- sausages sandwich - heck sausages 2 syns, ketchup 1/2 syn, 2 slices wholemeal bread HEB, twirl bar 6 syns,

12 syns

todays food coming soon :)
hope you are all doing ok?
Good luck as weigh ins coming soon. If it's possible I am more nervous than last week eek. 7.30 pm tomorrow we'll see how I've done :eek:

xx

Right let's catch up- todays food.....

breakfast- grapes & mandarin muller light
lunch- heck sausages 2 syns. Eggs, lean bacon, mushrooms, tomatoes, spaghetti hoops,
dinner- smoked haddock kedgeree - green beans and sugar snap peas instead of peas to get more super free, rice, haddock, eggs, spring onions, garlic, ginger, chilli, turmeric and curry powder.
supper- mini 'pizza' - toasted small wholemeal roll HEB. Spread Tom puree on each half with a little mixed herbs, and add cheese HEA, ham & plum tomatoes, grill till cheese melted.
Snacks banana, twiglets 5syns, twirl bar 6 syns, melon, plum.

busy day tomorrow as I have drs, and a lot of sorting out to do before bathroom suite arrives ( the last part of a total refurb of a very dated 1950's house we moved to) so I have beef & bean hotpot defrosting in the fridge already. thank goodness for home made ready meals :)

hope you are all well. I should be able to keep up to date with the diarys again now yay xx

Your food diaries sound brilliant. I love that there's some good varieties of food :D

Hope weigh in goes well for you tonight, can't wait to see how you got on x

Thanks, I'll let you know. Sooooo nervous! X

Lost 3.5lb :woohoo:

slimmer of the week and got my half stone :D soooo pleased especially considering the week I have had with little one.

Set another 4lb target for next week. I might not make it like I didn't this week but having that target definatly helped spur me on and keep me on plan. Here's to getting my stone soon :cross:

thanks for for helping me keep going everyone :thankyou:

(can you tell I'm discovering all the smilies lol :silly:

xx

Thank you :)

bit of a spanner in the works as we are getting our bathroom fitted so will be moving out for 1-2 nights. an old leak has caused floorboards around the toilet to rot. So when the old toilet comes out the fixing of the floor is going to take a bit of time so no toilet for a bit. It's going to the inlaws, or get a commode lol.

Going to need to plan carefully and take some low syn and free stuff with me for evening meals and supper. Be glad when this final part of our refurb is done!

hmmm little one is awake and throwing things about upstairs- brb..........

Right, don't think she's settled now but we'll see. She's def feeling better the madam lol.

food diary for today:
breakfast: muller light, banana, grapes.
lunch - small portion of bean and beef hotpot from SW website 1/2 syn. Baby corn & broccoli
dinner- half a pack of tesco lemon & coriander cous cous, chicken Moroccan stew made in slow cooker. This was a combination of an old recipe and a what needs to be eaten meal- chicken thighs skinless boneless, tin harricot beans, courgette, onion, peppers, garlic, ginger, Moroccan spice blend, tinned tomato & chicken stock.
supper- plan to have small wholemeal roll HEB, smoked salmon & phili extra light cheese spread HEA, bag of twiglets 5syns, kinder bar 3.5
snacks- milk for tea 1syn, 10 cal jelly 1/2 syn, Apple, oranges. Lean Turkey slices

11.5syns.

Shopping arrivung tomorrow and new recipes from success express recipe book I brought in group. Quite excited about trying new recipes. I need to get out more perhaps lol

hope you are all doing ok?

xx

Well done on your loss :D

I think it sounds like a good idea to take some low syn snacks etc. Just an idea (not sure how your mother in law would take it), but seeing as there's extra people for her to cook for, maybe you could offer to do the cooking as your way of saying thank you for letting you stay and do it slimming world style so that you can stay on plan?

Hehe need a new recipe club :)

thankfully the the bathroom has been put off til next week. Monday they start. My WI is Monday so my excuse to sort out my own dinner as its really late in the evening is sorted. I don't think my poor MIL could cope with me cooking for everyone. She'd be fussing over the fussy eaters ie my hubby and his dad, and worrying about how I shouldn't be cooking as I'm a guest bless her. My mum on the other hand would be like great, get on with it:) unfortunatly my parents don't have the room to have me, little one and hubby. Fingers crossed it's just the one night.

i have been out and about today,having a couple of meetings to try and get help to find a part time job. Was on the train eating my pop crisps 4syns, banana and an apple which I took with me. Pleased with being organised enough to take things with me. if I didnt I think the pastries at the station cafe would have been calling much much louder the Devils!

Food today:

breakfast: banana, Apple,
brunch/lunch: scrambled egg, tomato and heck sausages.
dinner- spinach and bacon fusilli out of my new extra easy express recipe book. Made with pasta, ham, bacon, spinach, little bit of chilli, sage, & garlic. Was a little plain for me so I added whisked eggs to the mix to make a kind of carbonara. Was very very nice. Went back for 2nds and finished it off (made half what recipes says serves 4) oops. Had 5g of Parmesan on it 1.5syns.
snacks & supper: cheese spread on toast HEA & B. Heck sausages 2syns, strawberries, another Apple, orange, pop crisps 4 syns, tesco mini choc caramel bar 4 syns, milk 4 tea 1syn and tesco chicken lentil crisps 4.5syns.

17 syns eek.
am a little over my 15syns but trying not to worry too much as I didnt have them all yesterday. Will def not make a habit of it though :eek:

hope you you are all doing well xx

Scratch that- just tried the tesco lentil crisps which I was saving before I went to bed. They are chicken, lemongrass and coconut flavour. I like all those flavours- however these were really not good at all :Nono: yuk!

Not getting anything else, so syn total is now 12.5- better! I think on reflection I should wait longer when having an urge for more naughty food like crisps etc to see if the thought/ craving passes! Or eat one of the lentil crisps again- they seem to stop a craving lol

xx

:8855:I like that idea with the crisps

That's a shame your mother in law would be too much of a stress head for you to do the cooking. Fingers crossed you're only there for one night :)

I should of kept those crisps to stop a craving today:-( bad day emotionally and I went over my syns in chocolate :-( 21syns in chocolate. I managed to stop it there by forcing myself to stop and count the syns so far but I am realky REALLY fed up. I know 21 syns isn't tons but it's more about how I resorted to the food to deal with how I was feeling. I don't want to keep going down this road.

rest of the day has been ok food wise at least. And I have stopped eating anything with syns now.

Breakfast- muller light & banana,
lunch - fish hotpot - cod, kale, leek, tomato, smoked paprika, mixed herbs, fish stock.
dinner - SW lasagne inc HEA cheese
snacks- melon, prawns, carrot & pepper sticks with 10ml sweet chilli dip 1 syn.
2 hifi light bars HEB. Pop crisps 4syns
chocolate 2 mini caramel bars 8syns, mini Milky Way bar 3.5, tea cake 3.5, treat size twirl 6.

26 syns total. (21 in choc)

sorry, just fed up! At least the choc it's all small individually wrapped bars or it could have been much worse- if I opened a big bar of Cadbury dairy milk I wouldn't have stopped til the pack was empty.

hope you are all ok xx

Back