Its now or never... it definitely has to be NOW!!!

SammieAnn87

Gold Member
Hi all :)

My name is Sammie I am 28 years old (29 at the end of January) I am married to a wonderful man called Carl and we have 2 amazing ( and sometimes monsters!!) children Lucas who is 6 and Emily who is 1

I am back with my tail well and truly between my legs :oops:. Some of you will of seen me around threw out the years with diary's on here and weight watchers. ( with weight watchers I lost 5 stone before my wedding.)
I was 'meant' to be re-joining my Slimming World group at the end of last year but as normal I put it off :mad:.
Im a big girl anyway and putting off joining was the worst thing I could of done because by not re-joining I have most likely gained 2stone if not more. The Christmas period went by and I drank and ate everything in sight! Im so ashamed of how big I have actually got, and I realised how big I was when trying to get a dress for NYE! I ordered a size 22,24 and 26 all too tight round my belly I refuse to buy any clothes bigger and I refuse to now buy any clothes until I sort my self out and lose some of this disgusting weight I am carrying around. My husband doesn't realise how much I dislike my self he knows I want to lose weight but I would never actually tell him how much I weigh and I try hide the clothes I buy because I don't want him to see how big I actually am yet I am here standing right in front of him and he still loves me but I jus do not love myself.

Lucas is at the age where he will say things like your bums big isn't it mummy or mummy your fat aren't you...:( Even though we tell him saying those things are not nice and are very hurtful it still kills me inside that he thinks that. It makes me aware that not just Lucas will be thinking it other people will be when they see me.

On NYE day us and our friends booked our summer holiday to Calpe in Spain for 7 days! I cannot wait I haven't been abroad since out honeymoon in 2013 I would of liked to of gone for longer but I think a weeks long enough with Emily being young.
So on July 28th we go away and I ant going no where looking like this! I am that worried about flying because at the moment I no I will need a seat belt extension and this is making me dread the holiday not look forward to it. Also my friend who we are goin with has a figure to die for so me next to her in a swim suit :eek::eek::eek:!!
Don't get my wrong I no I will never be a size 8/10 like she is but me being this big is not an option.
I want to be able to walk into a 'normal' clothes shop and buy something in my size like I used to I just don't understand why I have let myself get so big.

UUURRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH ENOUGH!!!

On Thursday I am joining a Slimming World group with a friend of mine, but I dint want to wait until Thursday to get back on it because it would of been another week of gains!
I woke up this morning feeling so determined because I want and NEED to do this for my husband kids health and for ME!!
I did a big shop in Aldi and also dragged everyone round Iceland where I got some SW Burgers, Sausages, Meatball and the tikka sauce.

food today

lunch
omelette with spinach, bacon and onions.
Grape nuts HEXB strawberries and yoghurt

dinner
Chicken, Babycorn, Green Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Carrots and rice with periperi seasoning.
Oil 4syns

snack
2x babybell HEXA
2x Malteaser mini reindeer 7 syns

today I have had 11 syns,

Last time I joined I was allowed 20 syns a day and I am taking that im allowed that again.. I just wont think no different until then!

Enough of me going on and on.... for now :p:p

xxxxx

Hi all :)

My name is Sammie I am 28 years old (29 at the end of January) I am married to a wonderful man called Carl and we have 2 amazing ( and sometimes monsters!!) children Lucas who is 6 and Emily who is 1

I am back with my tail well and truly between my legs :oops:. Some of you will of seen me around threw out the years with diary's on here and weight watchers. ( with weight watchers I lost 5 stone before my wedding.)
I was 'meant' to be re-joining my Slimming World group at the end of last year but as normal I put it off :mad:.
Im a big girl anyway and putting off joining was the worst thing I could of done because by not re-joining I have most likely gained 2stone if not more. The Christmas period went by and I drank and ate everything in sight! Im so ashamed of how big I have actually got, and I realised how big I was when trying to get a dress for NYE! I ordered a size 22,24 and 26 all too tight round my belly I refuse to buy any clothes bigger and I refuse to now buy any clothes until I sort my self out and lose some of this disgusting weight I am carrying around. My husband doesn't realise how much I dislike my self he knows I want to lose weight but I would never actually tell him how much I weigh and I try hide the clothes I buy because I don't want him to see how big I actually am yet I am here standing right in front of him and he still loves me but I jus do not love myself.

Lucas is at the age where he will say things like your bums big isn't it mummy or mummy your fat aren't you...:( Even though we tell him saying those things are not nice and are very hurtful it still kills me inside that he thinks that. It makes me aware that not just Lucas will be thinking it other people will be when they see me.

On NYE day us and our friends booked our summer holiday to Calpe in Spain for 7 days! I cannot wait I haven't been abroad since out honeymoon in 2013 I would of liked to of gone for longer but I think a weeks long enough with Emily being young.
So on July 28th we go away and I ant going no where looking like this! I am that worried about flying because at the moment I no I will need a seat belt extension and this is making me dread the holiday not look forward to it. Also my friend who we are goin with has a figure to die for so me next to her in a swim suit :eek::eek::eek:!!
Don't get my wrong I no I will never be a size 8/10 like she is but me being this big is not an option.
I want to be able to walk into a 'normal' clothes shop and buy something in my size like I used to I just don't understand why I have let myself get so big.

UUURRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH ENOUGH!!!

On Thursday I am joining a Slimming World group with a friend of mine, but I dint want to wait until Thursday to get back on it because it would of been another week of gains!
I woke up this morning feeling so determined because I want and NEED to do this for my husband kids health and for ME!!
I did a big shop in Aldi and also dragged everyone round Iceland where I got some SW Burgers, Sausages, Meatball and the tikka sauce.

food today

lunch
omelette with spinach, bacon and onions.
Grape nuts HEXB strawberries and yoghurt

dinner
Chicken, Babycorn, Green Peppers, Onion, Garlic, Carrots and rice with periperi seasoning.
Oil 4syns

snack
2x babybell HEXA
2x Malteaser mini reindeer 7 syns

today I have had 11 syns,

Last time I joined I was allowed 20 syns a day and I am taking that im allowed that again.. I just wont think no different until then!

Enough of me going on and on.... for now :p:p

xxxxx

hi there hun
enjoyed reading ur diary :)
all i can say is a big good luck!!!!! u can do it!!!!
so jel u already have ur summer holiday booked :( i actually cant wait to go abroad n havent booked one yet haha x

hi there hun
enjoyed reading ur diary :)
all i can say is a big good luck!!!!! u can do it!!!!
so jel u already have ur summer holiday booked :( i actually cant wait to go abroad n havent booked one yet haha x

aaaww thanks hun! I can do it and this time I want to do it more than ever!
haha I no everyone had the same time booked off work and we were all lookin at holidays on jet2 and thought lets jus book it!!
gives me something to look forward to and work towards lol!
xxx

aaaww thanks hun! I can do it and this time I want to do it more than ever!
haha I no everyone had the same time booked off work and we were all lookin at holidays on jet2 and thought lets jus book it!!
gives me something to look forward to and work towards lol!
xxx
u deffo can!!! :) love minis tho - such a big help!
well i work in a school so i get the 6 weeks holiday n my OH is self employed so can go whenever - we tend to book in feb, n then ur right something to look forward to and work towards!!!
we go every year but we missed it last year (sounds funny saying that) bcus our daughter was only 6 months old n i felt too stressed about it all with her being so young lol :) x

Looking forward to hearing more of your story. You have 7 months until your holiday so don't panic. I have a wedding that week so I am here to support you. And hopefully we can motivate each other :) best of luck on your first week in group xx

u deffo can!!! :) love minis tho - such a big help!
well i work in a school so i get the 6 weeks holiday n my OH is self employed so can go whenever - we tend to book in feb, n then ur right something to look forward to and work towards!!!
we go every year but we missed it last year (sounds funny saying that) bcus our daughter was only 6 months old n i felt too stressed about it all with her being so young lol :) x

we haven't been since our honeymoon in 2013! Then I was pregnant with Emily in 2014 and last year I 2 felt she was too young so I am more than ready!
don't like paying the prices tho but don't wanna chance takin lucas out of school for a fine!!

yeh I love minis!
xx

Looking forward to hearing more of your story. You have 7 months until your holiday so don't panic. I have a wedding that week so I am here to support you. And hopefully we can motivate each other :) best of luck on your first week in group xx

aawww thanks hun so nice of u. Do you have a diary?
xxx

we haven't been since our honeymoon in 2013! Then I was pregnant with Emily in 2014 and last year I 2 felt she was too young so I am more than ready!
don't like paying the prices tho but don't wanna chance takin lucas out of school for a fine!!

yeh I love minis!
xx
yeh the prices r shocking in school holidays - my friend has 5 children n she'd rather take then all out of school n risk the fines for each child because it still works out cheaper haha crazy x

20160102_133643.jpg
20160102_195653.jpg

This was my lunch and dinner yesterday, i like posting pics shows ppl how good and naughty i am being :rolleyes:.

Havent eaten anything yet and im gettin hungry it was my lay in :D and when i got up we went straight t see my mum and now jus getting a babygate for emilys room as we are puttinf her in a big girls hed tonight o_O eeeekkkkk. Emilys a right lil madam so its not goin to be easy lol!

Xx

oh gosh hun sounds like Amelia - we need to get her in her own room like as of tonight and cant see it being easy lol how olds Emily? x

Here to subscribe ;) good luck with your weight loss. Sw is amazing plan and I hope it works out for you. I started quit big myself and lost fair share of weight just to gain some of it back again. So new year and new start for you, me and everyone else who need it.

You have plenty of time to lose some weight before your holiday and what a great motivation. As for husband who supporting you :) how lucky are you. My husband was the same. And it's great to have someone who loves you behind your back then hearing negative comments. Be happy about yourself and everything will be all right :)
Smiles

Here to subscribe ;) good luck with your weight loss. Sw is amazing plan and I hope it works out for you. I started quit big myself and lost fair share of weight just to gain some of it back again. So new year and new start for you, me and everyone else who need it.

You have plenty of time to lose some weight before your holiday and what a great motivation. As for husband who supporting you :) how lucky are you. My husband was the same. And it's great to have someone who loves you behind your back then hearing negative comments. Be happy about yourself and everything will be all right :)
Smiles

Aaawwww wow thank u so much, soo lovely everything u have said and its all soo true.
Thanks babe
X

Good evening you lovely lot.
So today we have put emily in her big firl bed!! She thankfully fell asleep down stairs having her milk watching In The Night Garden and she thankfully dint wake up when i put her in her bed phew!!! Jus dreading when she does wake up in the night lol!!

Todays food

Chicken
Green and Red Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Babycorn
2x boiled eggs

Grape Nuts hexb
Yoghurt
Strawberries

Sw burgers
Babybel hexa