Its now or never... it definitely has to be NOW!!!

oh gosh hun sounds like Amelia - we need to get her in her own room like as of tonight and cant see it being easy lol how olds Emily? x

Emily is nearly 17 months old.
A lil early some will think that im putting her in a bed but hopefully she will be ok! Xx

Emilys big girl bed :)

Attachments

• received_10153730186519627.jpeg
    received_10153730186519627.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 29
  • received_10153730186374627.jpeg
    received_10153730186374627.jpeg
    88.1 KB · Views: 31
Emily is nearly 17 months old.
A lil early some will think that im putting her in a bed but hopefully she will be ok! Xx

im sure she will be fine
Amelias nearly 1 and finding it hard to get her into a bedtime routine
she gets so tired like now shes had a bath, a play and shes tired but will fight it and fight it for hours zzzzzzzzzz lol

im sure she will be fine
Amelias nearly 1 and finding it hard to get her into a bedtime routine
she gets so tired like now shes had a bath, a play and shes tired but will fight it and fight it for hours zzzzzzzzzz lol
Oh no really?
Aawww when is she one?
Xx

9th jan she turns 1...
shes always slept all the way through, when she finally goes to sleep but over xmas wev possible wrecked her routine even more so as stayin up late etc or being out
deffo time to change as im feeling a late night n grumpy morning for me as ive got to get up at 6!
Aaawww 9th jan is ny best friends birthday not long until more celebrations then!!
Hope ur night wasnt 2 bad xxx

Lucas last day off school today woohooo not goin to lie i am lookin forward to not havin two noisy terrors running round all day :D.
It seems ages ago he broke up for christmas!!
Today we all have the dentist and we need 2 get Lucas and Emily passport pictures taken today...should be fun :confused:!

Not sure what to have to eat today might do spinach omelette for lunch but dinner havent a clue...cud b fish? Or jacket pot?
Need 2 get my thinkin cap on.
Xx

Aaawww 9th jan is ny best friends birthday not long until more celebrations then!!
Hope ur night wasnt 2 bad xxx

awww :)
yep more celebrations straight after xmas haha ppl askin what she needs and the answer is nothing - literally lol

she went to sleep about half 10 - not too bad lol hoping tonights better as she was up at 6:50!

how was Emily x

awww :)
yep more celebrations straight after xmas haha ppl askin what she needs and the answer is nothing - literally lol

she went to sleep about half 10 - not too bad lol hoping tonights better as she was up at 6:50!

how was Emily x
My birthdays january 25th and my mum used 2 always say the same haha!
She was brilliant! She went straight t sleeo but was on n iff from 5 and gave up jus after 6!!
Xx

Good evening :)

So last night was Emilys first night in her big firl bed she did anazing up until about 5 where she was up n dwn so gave up jus after 6.... tonight again shes gone down great again but seems more unsettled!!

Today we went to get the kids passport pictures taken and went for a pub lunch and a lil play.
I was dreading the pub lunch because i am due on so all i wanna do is eat eat eat!!

Today food.
Breakfast.
Yoghurt.
Grape nut hexb
Strawberries

Lunch
Gammon
Jacket pot
Salad
French dressin

Dinner
I dint want wat i had for dinner but carl made enough rice for maybe 8 people :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: lol
Chicken
Red and yellow pepper
Babycorn
Onion
Garlic
Rice
Periperi seasoning

Babybel hexa
French dressin 2syns
Oil 2
Dairy milk 10.5 syns

Finished on 14.5syns