Its now or never... it definitely has to be NOW!!!

Morning lovely! Im here to subscribe :)
Yesterday's food looks fab!
How old is your little girl? We moved our little girl to her big girl bed two weeks ago... she seems to have settled really well, although nap times can we an issue x

Hello my little friend! I'm here to support!

I bet you're looking forward to your holibobs aren't you!! I live and work for holidays either in the UK or aboard, pref abroad ;)

I havent got a diary so will have to catch up on yours :) xxx

Good evening :)

So last night was Emilys first night in her big firl bed she did anazing up until about 5 where she was up n dwn so gave up jus after 6.... tonight again shes gone down great again but seems more unsettled!!

Today we went to get the kids passport pictures taken and went for a pub lunch and a lil play.
I was dreading the pub lunch because i am due on so all i wanna do is eat eat eat!!

Today food.
Breakfast.
Yoghurt.
Grape nut hexb
Strawberries

Lunch
Gammon
Jacket pot
Salad
French dressin

Dinner
I dint want wat i had for dinner but carl made enough rice for maybe 8 people :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes: lol
Chicken
Red and yellow pepper
Babycorn
Onion
Garlic
Rice
Periperi seasoning

Babybel hexa
French dressin 2syns
Oil 2
Dairy milk 10.5 syns

Finished on 14.5syns

Xxx
Awww big girl bed I should put Connor in his own room he's 7months but I like him in his cot in my room.
Food looks lovely xx

Morning lovely! Im here to subscribe :)
Yesterday's food looks fab!
How old is your little girl? We moved our little girl to her big girl bed two weeks ago... she seems to have settled really well, although nap times can we an issue x

Shes 17months on the 11th!
How old is ur lil girl whats her name? Emily is a nightmare for napping as well!!!

Thanks for subbing

Xx

Hello my little friend! I'm here to support!

I bet you're looking forward to your holibobs aren't you!! I live and work for holidays either in the UK or aboard, pref abroad ;)

I havent got a diary so will have to catch up on yours :) xxx

Hiya hun how r u??

I no i am so excited for our holiday already last year we jus went to thorpe park in cleethorpes and then primrose valley in october (dint no if Emily was to young to take abroad) and they were fab holidays!
Its ridiculous how much they go up in school holidays tho!!!

How come u haven't a diary? How are things hows John?

Xxx

Awww big girl bed I should put Connor in his own room he's 7months but I like him in his cot in my room.
Food looks lovely xx

Aaawww Emily would of been in our room longer but the noises this girl makes when she sleeps!!! She snores snots gunts alsorts we jus werent sleepin lol!!

Xx

Good Evening!
Today Emilys been at the doctors her right foot turns in slightly. I only noticed when we went to Clarks and got her some boots and you cud really tell! Stopped her wearing them but noticed its something she did, the doctor said it cud be her balancing herself but shes being referred to the hospital makes me sad hope its all ok.

Todays food

No breakfast all slept until 745 so mega rush before school

Lunch
Sw sausages x2
2x bread hexb
Poached eggs
Bacon
Beans

Dinner
Sw spagetthi Carbonara
Never made it before was nice!!

Snacks
Yoghurt

And because Big Brother is starting i am having a feast
Oreo ice cream 5.5syns
Chocolate reindeer 3syns
Babybel hexa

Attachments

• 20160105_123119.jpg
    20160105_123119.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 31
  • 20160105_210328.jpg
    20160105_210328.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 28
  • 20160105_194819.jpg
    20160105_194819.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 34
Hiya hun how r u??

I no i am so excited for our holiday already last year we jus went to thorpe park in cleethorpes and then primrose valley in october (dint no if Emily was to young to take abroad) and they were fab holidays!
Its ridiculous how much they go up in school holidays tho!!!

How come u haven't a diary? How are things hows John?

Xxx

Don't they just! We own a week in lanzarote and that's hrs first week of the summer holidays and the flight prices are always ridiculous.

I've 'only' got 11lbs to get back to target so don't really see the point. Picked up my 3.5st award last Saturday. I'm soooooo determined to keep it off this time. I've made lots of friends at my gym so that's really made things easier for sure.

John's good thanks. We got over our 7 year hitch and have come out the otherwise much happier x

Good Evening!
Today Emilys been at the doctors her right foot turns in slightly. I only noticed when we went to Clarks and got her some boots and you cud really tell! Stopped her wearing them but noticed its something she did, the doctor said it cud be her balancing herself but shes being referred to the hospital makes me sad hope its all ok.

Todays food

No breakfast all slept until 745 so mega rush before school

Lunch
Sw sausages x2
2x bread hexb
Poached eggs
Bacon
Beans

Dinner
Sw spagetthi Carbonara
Never made it before was nice!!

Snacks
Yoghurt

And because Big Brother is starting i am having a feast
Oreo ice cream 5.5syns
Chocolate reindeer 3syns
Babybel hexa

Hey lovely lady... Don't forget to have a 1/3 super free where you can. It will really help with your losses

Was the carbonara out of this months mag? It looks lovely. I might have to try it x

Don't they just! We own a week in lanzarote and that's hrs first week of the summer holidays and the flight prices are always ridiculous.

I've 'only' got 11lbs to get back to target so don't really see the point. Picked up my 3.5st award last Saturday. I'm soooooo determined to keep it off this time. I've made lots of friends at my gym so that's really made things easier for sure.

John's good thanks. We got over our 7 year hitch and have come out the otherwise much happier x

Aaawww I'm so happy to hear that hun I'm reallyy pleased!

Wow go u that's amazing! Yeh u will do it hun, least ur going 2 the gym knowing there's happy faces there.
Xxx

Hey lovely lady... Don't forget to have a 1/3 super free where you can. It will really help with your losses

Was the carbonara out of this months mag? It looks lovely. I might have to try it x

Yeh it was I had a bowl of fruit after I sud of had salad with it shouldn't I!

Xx

Hi sorry wasn't on yesterday was such a busy day!!
I am off to a class tonight but I will b going to a Wednesday morning class from nxt week!!

Yesterday food
Breakfast
Yoghurt
Grape nuts hexb
Strawberries

Lunch
Subway salad
Light mato 3syns

Dinner
Chicken in cajun spices
Red yellow and green peppers
Onion
Garlic
Baby corn
Sw chips
Baby be x 2 hexa

Xx

Attachments

• IMG-20160106-WA0079.jpg
    IMG-20160106-WA0079.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG-20160106-WA0080.jpg
    IMG-20160106-WA0080.jpg
    154.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG-20160106-WA0081.jpg
    IMG-20160106-WA0081.jpg
    134.2 KB · Views: 35
Went to my class tonight Urgh weighed more than I thought..but least I have gone. A short week because I will be getting weighed Wednesday morning
Xxx

Urgh this morning COULD of turned out to of been an awful mess.
I am so cross at myself how much I weigh and this morning I'm walking about the kitchen thinkin where are the biscuits!!!!!! Thankfully Lucas walked in as I was opening the biscuit tin and said Mummy you said you aren't allowed biscuits anymore!
So I put the tin back! Really pleased because I could of easier eaten rubbish and doin that has what has made me as big as I am!!..

Really nervous already for Wednesday as it's only 5 days since me being weighed!!

Today's food.

Breakfast
Grape nuts hexb
Yoghurt
Strawberries

Lunch
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo 5syns
Lettuce
Cucumber
Onion
Sw chips
Cheese hexa

I don't no what to have for dinner yet. I might have fish....

Xx

Hello!

I have been reading your diary there, and I wish you every success on your weight loss journey!

I have started SW on Wednesday past (6th) and I weighed in at 13.1 as I'm a short arse (5ft 2.5) I'm not in the best shape right now! I would love to lose 4 stones which would take me down to 9st...my weight before marriage, kids and uni!

Day 2 today for me, and I'm not too bad...sticking with the plan and I'm really determined to lose this weight...have no weddings to attend or holidays booked yet so far this year to help me to lose weight but I have decided that a newer me, a happier me and a healthier me is enough to motivate me! 2016 will be our year!

x x

Back