Its now or never... it definitely has to be NOW!!!

Love these...yummy!!

Attachments

• 20160107_172021.jpg
    20160107_172021.jpg
    3.4 MB · Views: 44
Hello!

I have been reading your diary there, and I wish you every success on your weight loss journey!

I have started SW on Wednesday past (6th) and I weighed in at 13.1 as I'm a short arse (5ft 2.5) I'm not in the best shape right now! I would love to lose 4 stones which would take me down to 9st...my weight before marriage, kids and uni!

Day 2 today for me, and I'm not too bad...sticking with the plan and I'm really determined to lose this weight...have no weddings to attend or holidays booked yet so far this year to help me to lose weight but I have decided that a newer me, a happier me and a healthier me is enough to motivate me! 2016 will be our year!

x x

Hi! Thanks for takin the time to read!
Do u have a diary?
Do u do sw at home or go to grup? Sometimes u don't need anything planned to do it do u sometimes it's jus knowing this is the time.
We can do this
Xx

Urgh this morning COULD of turned out to of been an awful mess.
I am so cross at myself how much I weigh and this morning I'm walking about the kitchen thinkin where are the biscuits!!!!!! Thankfully Lucas walked in as I was opening the biscuit tin and said Mummy you said you aren't allowed biscuits anymore!
So I put the tin back! Really pleased because I could of easier eaten rubbish and doin that has what has made me as big as I am!!..

Really nervous already for Wednesday as it's only 5 days since me being weighed!!

Today's food.

Breakfast
Grape nuts hexb
Yoghurt
Strawberries

Lunch
Tuna
Sweetcorn
Mayo 5syns
Lettuce
Cucumber
Onion
Sw chips
Cheese hexa

I don't no what to have for dinner yet. I might have fish....

Xx
Ha that's funny about the biscuit tin just think today if you had tucked in and I had that steak bake and prob a sausage roll too we would be having some big regrets tonight. But no we was strong and defo a loss for us next week I think keep it up you can do it!!!! X

Ha that's funny about the biscuit tin just think today if you had tucked in and I had that steak bake and prob a sausage roll too we would be having some big regrets tonight. But no we was strong and defo a loss for us next week I think keep it up you can do it!!!! X

If I had a biscuit in wud of been so cross with my self.
So no biscuit and no steak bake were winning lol!!

Xx

Oh bless Lucas!!!! That told you didn't it!

Wednesday is still 5 full days away. I got weighed on Crimbo eve as my class would have fallen on Boxing Day and I really wanted 1.5lb to get me my 3.5st award. I flippin maintained!! Anyway, the following week was a 9 day week and I lost 2lb. It was really hard to stay on track over Christmas especially as I'd had a maintain, I just wanted to eat everything I could get my hands on which would be really easy at Christmas!!!

Stick at it and you'll get a nice loss x

Oh bless Lucas!!!! That told you didn't it!

Wednesday is still 5 full days away. I got weighed on Crimbo eve as my class would have fallen on Boxing Day and I really wanted 1.5lb to get me my 3.5st award. I flippin maintained!! Anyway, the following week was a 9 day week and I lost 2lb. It was really hard to stay on track over Christmas especially as I'd had a maintain, I just wanted to eat everything I could get my hands on which would be really easy at Christmas!!!

Stick at it and you'll get a nice loss x

Did u have a nice Christmas?
Xx

Goooood afternoon!

Carls working today so mine and the kids Saturday consists of not a lot! I'm in my super comfy slipper socks and scruffs and so are the kids watching films and playin!

I made a quiche this morning it's lovely, cottage cheese 5eggs red and yellow pepper red onion and sw sausages!

Hi everyone sorry haven't been about. Went to weight in today I lost 2.5lb I'm happy but wanted more but it's a loss int it!!
How is everyone?
I'm currently waiting for my slimming world sausage rolls to cook ☺!

Attachments

• 20160111_193250.jpg
    20160111_193250.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 30
  • 20160110_201340.jpg
    20160110_201340.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 36
  • 20160112_195259.jpg
    20160112_195259.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 37
  • 20160112_122408.jpg
    20160112_122408.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 44
  • 20160110_201340.jpg
    20160110_201340.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
How is everyone?
Feeling a Lil lonely on here lately! Still good to keep going on tho !..

I still feel a Lil bummed by 2.5lb I no its a loss I jus wanted more.
I have upped my water and did some of Charlotte Crosby belly blitz dvd as ell only managed 9 minutes! ! It's high intensity and I was so shattered!!! Oh well it's something I'll keep trying! !

Today's brunch

Attachments

• 20160114_110449.jpg
    20160114_110449.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 40
Hi Sammie don't feel lonely I'm sure there are a lot of people like me reading your story but not posting :)
A 2.5lb loss is a great achievement in just one week. I'm sure if you keep to plan & especially if you add exercise you'll keep losing & it'll all be worth it :character00116:
Keep faith we know it works & January is always the hardest month x

Hi Sammie

Love your posts in this thread; can totally identify with the clothes size feelings of horror. My OH thinks I'm a 16, ha haaaaaaaaaaaa - I WISH!

I've got 8 stone to lose to get to the weight I want; I know it's not going to be easy, but nothing worth doing is!

Here for support! :D

How is everyone?
Feeling a Lil lonely on here lately! Still good to keep going on tho !..

I still feel a Lil bummed by 2.5lb I no its a loss I jus wanted more.
I have upped my water and did some of Charlotte Crosby belly blitz dvd as ell only managed 9 minutes! ! It's high intensity and I was so shattered!!! Oh well it's something I'll keep trying! !

Today's brunch
Hi ya your doing great I put on half so a bit annoyed at my self but hey ho let's keep going we will do it. Your not alone I've just been off for a few days cos I've been feeling ill and got the oh to do the teas so nothing was cooked in fry light lol so I guess that's why I gained X

Back