Its Official Im now a CDC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations! How brilliant!

Hi Curly,

CONGRATULATIONS! I am so glad that you have chosen to coontinue inspiring others - I think you will make a wonderful CDC. I just wish I lived closer!

Hugs x x x

WOW!!! The day has finally arrived. Well done Curly, you really deserve it. Anyone who comes to you will be very lucky indeed :) xxx

well done, you will be a fab councellor!x

CONGRATULATIONS Lady!!!!!:bliss::bliss::bliss:

I've been reading your posts and you've done such a great job at inspiring people, being sympathetic when needed and you've done FANTASTICALLY well on this diet - I'm not suprised you are now a CDC, well done!

:)

Well done, your clients will be very lucky to have you as a CDC!

Brilliant news Curly and I'm certain you'll be brilliant - you've done so well, always so positive, and a real inspiration! Well done x

congratulations! you will be an amazing counsellor :) x

Woohoo Curly!! Fab news! Lucky ladies & gents that choose you to be their CDC!

xx

Oh Curly! That's brill. You'll make a fab CDC :clap:

amazing news hun! Cant think of anyone more inspirational hun!!!
xxx

fabulous fabulous news honey, you'll make an awesome CDC, god I wish you lived near me (although my CDC is fantastic!) xxx Well done hon I am so very proud of you x

Well done honey, I'm sure you will make a brilliant CDC and I wanted to say that since I have joined the forum you have been a real inspiration to me so........ thank you! :hug99:

Fantastic news sweet Curly you will be brilliant at this and I wish you all the best with your new venture. Big hugs :D

Back