Its official my life is a compleate disaster!!!! :o(

furrystomper

BATMAN & ROBIN FOREVER
So ive just got on the scales and i have gained 4lb :( in the space of 10 days after comfort eatting cos my life is so pants, i really thought my life could not get any worse with everything thats going on as its never ending at the moment but now i think i may also have to pack in my classes to sw :cry: as my oh has just been layed off :( ...... bang goes my holiday to the spa and with all this stress i could do with it!! Sorry everyone i just needed to have a lil rant...... rant over lol

awww sweety! the gain is nothing you will soo get it off luv, and even if you have to give up the classes you are strong enough to do it yourself at home like many people on here( with such gr8 support and ideas)things will get better all bad news usually comes all at once but its how we deal with it that matters, im sorry to hear about your oh loosing his job n that your holiday is off( this may sound stupid) but you are still together and healthy im presuming and thats the main thing, keep ya chin up hunny-dont worry about the rant we all do it!!!!!!!!!!!!
all my love (((huggs)))
laura xx

Thanks hun, im hopeing to get back on the waggon asap and just gonna have to tighten my belt to it's tightest i think. Hopefully things will look up soon as he's apealing against the work thing and he's also already been for a job interview so fingers crossed

Ah honey that sucks. Hugs to you. Having a poop day too and trust me - my whine was longer so don't worry! haha!

Sorry to hear about your OH - hope he finds work soon. xxx

Oh Hun! I can empathise! OH hasn't had a job in 4 years, he's either too old or "overqualified" ie too old! If you can get back on the wagon now, then the one thing you'll be in control of is your eating plan even if the rest of your life is pants. If you have to give up class, then you'll know how much support you'll get here, and we can put our heads together for cheap (but tasty!) menus. I'll keep my fingers x-cd for you xx

Back