it's. oh. so quiet on the cambridge diet

I've just been down to play with my niece and nephew, we've had a fab afternoon. Ft is 6 and is just gorgeous his sister Little E is 9 months old and a total tearaway, kept us busy!!!

Banafell , day 15 for you , yes alot of people at the weekends struggle .
The key is keeping busy , and you just can't be busy all the time .
I would of been on CD for almost 5 weeks , but had a two wk break and you can guess what i'm gonna say , I wish I didn't lol
I have taken my 6 year old to town walked , done so much walking . Feet are hurting as sunday was walking too . but must keep it up , behind on shakes as got home late from town just had lunch and that was almost 4 ops .
surfhunny , I bet they tired you out and great fun too .
Come sept the forum will be busy as peoples holidays end and they come for xmas lol

shanny , hows the nappying going hehe

Hahahahaha funny jackie lol ive been gym then shopping, so know napping today lol.!

kept busy and helped me alot to be honest, im gonna read your message now lol x

well i'm back on ss today so gonna be around lots:D especially when i hit weekend as day 5 is my worst.

Hope everyone is having a good start today, beautiful morning in London Town:p

3rd weigh in last night and I lost 4lbs. Now have a BMI of under 30 and I'm 1-2lbs from being overweight rather than obese lol!

Dappymare , day 5 for you , I usaly get it day 3 .
But I am having trouble struggling , but I so need to lose as much as I can by the 17th oct .
Funky mum lets swap places lol

It happens in the eve time , day one was ok , day 2 yesterday just eat ..eve time . . now day 3 and nothing so far .
I have a fussy head ...
Its like I need to come away from downstairs and move myself away from food . This happens to me when I first get going on CD .but really need to just get on with it

Aw MsJ sorry to hear you have been struggling, perhaps you are putting too much pressure on yourself to meet your "deadline". I know when I have a certain date in mind, then I tend to self-sabotage, just try to take it one day at a time and think to yourself that you are doing the best you can for that day and what will be will be x x x

Keep strong honey x

Thanks guys .
My daughter has ideas in line for me lol ... will be bat and ball shortly ... I have been walking alot too from sunday and monday and will be out bat and ball chasing it everywhere lol
Laying on the floor saying , i'm done inn lol
What do you think I could lose in 11 weeks my BMI is 40.8 today at 216 ?? any ideas anyone ?

Well 11 weeks is two and a half months, so at the rate they say of a stone a month, it would be about two and a half stones x x x

That can't be bad if I get that , do they say for every stone you lose to drop a size ?

Back