its really worth it

fat_2_fabulous

Silver Member
ok gang week 14 here and i lost another 4 lbs. i no theres alot of new ppl here so i just wanted to say ive been on this for just over 3 months and in 3 more lbs i will be at the 5 stone mark! ive had just as many ups and downs as every one else but ive kept at it and it is the most rewarding thing ever!alot of you only have a few stone to lose so it will be gone before no time. i think this is the most happiest ive eva been ever!!!! if that makes sense! im sittin here with a size 14 top on...fair enough it is a generous 14 but im about a size 16 now and i love it. i was buying size 24s!! everytime i think mmnn i wanna burger (mmnn burgers) or a chocolate bar i think of all the times when i was bigger and could eat them and how crappy id feel after it and wish i never!i dont wanna eat them type of foods eva again!its food after all it goes in your mouth...a seconds pleasure and then comes back out again and for all that so many ppl are unhappy with their lives!we so can do this!its only a short time in our lives for me its about another month thats just 4 months for sooooo much happiness.!im 21 years of age i now walk in a club sober!can shake my booty sober!and get chatted up (oh yes) sober!!neva in a million years would i have done this. i normally got rat faced before i even got out...hid in the corner, and thought any guy talkin to me must have been doin it for a bet!im so happy i found the cambridge!

neways to conclude lol....CAMBRIDGE KICKS ASS!..nah but serious keep at it you will love yourself!!!

and thanks for all the support all xx

WOW! Almost 5 stone in 3 months? That's incredible!!! I did 3 stone in 9 weeks when I was on LL last year, but then it all went to pot. I'm gonna do it this time!!!!

Well done you, that's fab! I've got another 7 stone to lose (hopefully by May) then I'll be in smaller sizes too! Yay!

Looking fab :D

Thanks Tina!! Great to hear how brilliantly you've done! Gives me real inspiration!

F2F I think you look absoloutly fab now and your so right this diet really does work and boost your confidence! I to am 21 and can relate tp everything you said about going out sober etc etc. I hit my target last year but have put a stone on so am back on the ss and have been finding it hard but reading your post has just reminded me why Im doing it and how good it is so Thank you so much!!

N xxx

What an amazing thread!

You are doing so well and to take the time out to inspire others is a wonderful thing to do too.

I bet you make your nearest and dearest feel very lucky to be a part of your life.

Keep going, you'll reach your goal :D

What a fantastic thread F2F!!!

Well done on your losses so far, you must be over the moon!!!
You have certainly inspired me to keep at it!!!

Well done Hun!

Kerry-Ann

xx

Well done hun, I know what you mean about the going into a club and having to get drunk before you felt you could dance and about thinking guys are only chattin to ya for a bet.

I'm on my first day again have been faffin around the last couple of days made it to dinner and then would gorge on food. But i am determined that I am doing this now. I got a size 12 mini skirt hanging on my wardrope and i will be wearing it in the new year, you really are an inspiration to everyone starting out keep up the good work.

Wow - you're doing great, and lookin fab!!

Your post is such an inspiring read for a newbie like me. Congratulation on your weight loss success!!!

Wow, what a great thread, truly inspring! I've been doing LL since June, and have lost 5.5stone, but I am really faffing about on the last stone and a half - you would think it would be easy to drop that last bit!

You've given me the kick up the bum that I so needed, so thanks!

Onwards and downwards!!:D:D:D:D:D and well done, you look great!!!

What a great thread! You look amazing - beautiful. Well done

Thanks for that you have given me hope, I was size 22 and i didn't go out but im alredy down to a size 20 and feeling better your post was great:wave_cry::wave_cry:

Great post F2F .... and marvellously well done on your losses so far!!! You have come so far and with your positive frame of mind you'll be at goal in no time.

Wow your weight loss in increbible and in such a short space of time. You should feel so proud of yourself.

I wish i'd discovered CD when I was 21, I was nothing like as big as I am now, maybe about 13 stone, but everything you said struck a chord with me.

Wishing you loads of happiness in the future :D

u do look lovely and I am really pleased for you for all ur hard work making such a difference. i wish i had done all this at 21 but i guess it'll all have to be done for when i turn 31 lol. congrats xx

Well done F2F you have done amazingly well and the last little bit will be off before you know it :p.

Back