it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Good Morning ladies and gents,

I have just had about a 9 hour sleep, oooh delishious!!!
first time I've slept well since on CD.

Day 5 for me.
Not sure what shake I'm havin for breaky but I have a choc tetra for my lunch as we are going shopping for the day.
Going to go to LUSH, and also I have to buy some TRAINERS, NOT TO EXCERCISE!!! I have a problem with my left foot, had it for about a year, anyway, can't remember the exact name of the complaint but i have to wear insoles in my shoes and they won't fit in my crocs, or my timberlands :mad: so I gotta find trainers, I've not worn them since my slim days.
Actually.... I am going to look at a STEP, for step aerobics at home, had onc years ago, so I need trainers anyway, just didnt want to wear them day in day out.
What else do I need? Not sure, got to try to avoid the sweet shops and delish food on offer, wish me luck xx

Hope you guys are doing well. Here's to a great day today, raining or not, let us have sunshine in our hearts and thoughts of being slim in our fave outfit!! xxx good luck guys x x x catch you all later,( gonna catch up on the threaads from last night) xxx

bluehail, thanks for your message on the THURSDAY thread. I don't feel as bad now although I hope temptation dosn't come looking for me today while I'm out and about.

I believe that your coffee does count in your water intake, so you are having more that way, I tried black coffee, with sweetners, thought it was awful, so I just have to have water:(

have a great day today xxx

Morning all....

Day 6 for me... can't believe I'm truly back on the wagon, it feels great and it's got a lot to do with you guys and these daily posts.

Have a fab day shopping Sophia, looking at your posts on the fab outfits thread, I think you'll be in and out of clothes shops picking fab outfits for that new slim bod.... :D

How's the muzzy head Sophia, are you feeling on top form now TOTM is out of the way?

I'm off to CDC this morning to have a swap around of some food packs and pick up some more Tetra's and Summer Berry and then shopping. OH coming round at lunchtime with his DS and I'll do the boys a picnic in the garden and then to the park with them both. My DS going for a sleepover from 4pm so an afternoon and evening to myself - lots of work around the house to do and dreaded paperwork...!! :(

I sneaked on the scales this morning and they said 14st 11lb - I weighed in at 15st 4lb on Monday, so that could be 7lb down, at least, in my first week.. :) Not counting my chickens, will wait to see on Monday evening...

Hope everyone has a good day - without a doubt I'll be on here later...

Speak soon and good luck - sending out positive vibes :)

good morning Hannah,

you sound like you have a lot on today hun, great, that'll keep ya busy.

Still TOTM for me, mine drag on for about a week...:( But, I do feel better thanks sweetie. I still feel muzzy but I read somewhere on here that it can take a couple of weeks for that to settle down, but to be honest I've stayed in the house about 99% of the time since starting CD because I nee a wee ALL OF THE TIME, and I don't want to venture out....I think that gives you a muzzy head anyway, so I'm looking forward to getting some fresh air today whilst out shopping. We are not going to our city center so not sure where all the toilets will be but I'll check some out before we get stuck into the shops. Have to make the car journey first, will hold off on the water for an hour before we go.

I agree hun,this thread and others do keep the motivation going... you have been with me since day one and I'll never forget day 2 when you kept me company the way you did, I was scared as I felt so ill, and you helped me:) thanks hun.

My scales said (15st 6lbs) and my CDC scales said (15st 10lb) so we are just a couple of lbs away from each other at the beginning and only a day apart. You have done great, 7lbs, and it's only Saturday morning... omg what will it say on Monday:eek: fan bloody tastic. I did weigh myself too, got to admit it. It's gone from 15st 6 - 15st 7 on day one, then yesterday it said 15st 2 and I got back on later and it said 15st 3:eek: was gutted that I had put a pound on but could be the water, and TOTM, I hope I have a good loss this week though, if not, I'll keep going and hope the second weigh in is better.

you have a great day Hannah, hope you get some ME TIME this afternoon, sod the house work!!!

ttfn have a great day xxx

Hi guys,i feel like poo this morning i had a binge last night.So back to day 1xx:cry:
awww paula, I just want to hug you. aw please cheer up, you have done so well. it is so hard, so so hard, you are not really starting again sweetie, you just had a blip that's all, you are not on day one again,,,, just forget the blip, dont be hard on yourself sweetie, just have your water, plenty of it, and have your shake as usual. awww big kiss to you sweetheart xxxx and lots of hugs....

morning everyone, im feeling great today

day 4 for me and i've woke up this morning not the least bit hungry
going to have a hot cappunico pack in a few hrs , sit down and read a bit of my harry potter whilst bubs sleeps and and then a lunch time dd2 has a friend coming to play and for dinner and we're making fairy cakes (of which i will not so much as lick the spoon!)

morning sophie , happy shopping, nothing better than a bit of retail therapy to lift the mood and motivate you! :)
and well done on the sneaky pre weigh in!

Last edited:
Morning all!!
hoping to do 4 litres again today!
Paula, forget about it, draw that line and drink. Remember the feeling at your weigh in??
MrsRoch, well done being back fully on the SS wagon!
SophiaJo enjoy shopping!!!
ItsNowOrNever Hope you are doing Ok, Well done for sticking to your guns at the wedding!
Bluehail is that the new Harry Potter??? I am wanting a copy!! May have to go shopping later!!
Have a great day all X

yep spooky
the postman delivered it at 7.30 this morning :)
bubs goes back to bed at around 9.30-10 for a few hrs so im gonna get dug into it , can't wait!

***hugs*** paula, don't beat yourself up about it
whats done is done, you can't change the past but you can plan for the future
remind yourself why your doing this, put yesterday behind you and make a fresh start today

good luck hunny,if you feel yourself start to falter come in here and we'll give you a kick up the jacksy lol

sam xx

Paula, Its great you can see and say where you are slipping and I am glad you post.
Bluehail.. I wish mine would have a sleep! But seeing as they are 5 1/2 and 3, I have no chance!
Hubby just said he wants to take me out for the morning too! He needs new glasses so a trip out of the Spooky house in the pickling down rain!

the sun is shining here this morning spooky, hope it clears up for you there and enjoy your shopping trip

my youngest always has a sleep mid morning she only 17 1/2mths though, and the other kids 7,10,13 stayed at sil's last night :)

Hi Sophia-Jo
I also have a foot problem now for a year and half where its painful , its planta fasciitis and it really does cause a problem working out so i know where your coming from , my doctor too said wear trainners with a gel pad for the heel , anyway we will get there !

Day 7 for me, 1st weigh in tomorrow. Had a little blip yesterday pm, stuck a mouthful of dinner in me gob as I was dishing up. Luckily kids saw and prevented me having any more but after that I was desparate to eat! It's frightening how quickly my resolve can go. I did chew some gum yesterday to get rid of the awful taste in my mouth, wondering if that set me off.

morning all ill be joininh you over the weekend as its my hardest time may not be hr by hr but ill be here to bug ya

Moring all!
paula as the others have said its done so move on babe and if you never had to much i wouldnt start on day one as it may not of knocked you out of ketosis, have you checked? you can so do this hun just stick to your guns and fight the temptation.

hope everyone enjoys there day shopping,picnic etc and we all stay on track with a clear view of our goal, we can do this, as a lady on this forum said " Nothing taste as good as slim feels" and omg that is so true.

morning all ill be joininh you over the weekend as its my hardest time may not be hr by hr but ill be here to bug ya
welcome kittykat,
there is always someone here to chat with, you'll have fun here with us:D

Back