it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

sophia-jo

Silver Member
Good Morning ladies, It's GOOD because we are getting closer to our next weigh in :D

Hope y'all had a good night last night.

Let's start the day out positively, sending those extra positive vibes at ya:vibes:

Hiya, do you mind if i join in today? Not sure if i'll be able to post every hour as the kids will be hogging the laptop but i'll get on as often as I can.

I have my WI at 4.30 his aft and she's going to talk to me about training to be a CDC too :D.

According to my scales I have lost 6.5 this week. I restarted last Saturday after taking 2 weeks off for my wedding and my sons Christening. I only put on 3lbs after 2 weeks of eating what I liked so I was quite chuffed. Need to knuckle down and lose the last couple of stone now. Also need to stop picking at cheese :eek:.

Looking to drink 4 litres today. Been slacking a bit with the water for the last couple of days which means it's been late at night when i've fininshed my 4l and i've had to get up in the night for a wee.

Hope everyone is well today.

Can I join today, not feeling massivly inspired today as I am work, and for some bizarre reason my stomach feels bruised! Anyone know why?

Lucy
xx

Morning ladies!!!!!!!!:D

yes please join, the ladies on here are fab and soo supportive.

Sophie have you started your water hun? has any of you ladies? i'm 1 ltr down and 5 to go. Anyone got anything nice planned? its sunny in london yayyyy but i'm staying in

Good luck fuzzyduck at your WI

Not looking forward to my WI my scales are not moving:rolleyes:

we can do this ladies, LETS FIGHT TEMPTATION this weekend

Morning guys....

It's beautiful day here and I'm just heading out the door...

Off to Lakeside to do some birthday shopping for my niece and to join Costco so will be buying some bulk of fizzy water today.

Got my bag packed with water, tetra's and a bar so hopefully I'll be staying on track...

I've had half a Litre and a big cup of hot water so far so best I have a wee before we go.

Will be out for most of the day as we're going to go and catch an early showing of Hairspray as well - making a day of it... so will catch you guys later.

Have a good day all....:D

Morning all.

Good day yesterday all round so hope that continues today. I've a banging headache but nothing to do with the diet, the dog decided to climb on the bed & start pawing at my hair at 5.10am to little (was actually huge!) sod! I took him out but he wasn't imressed by my lack of enthusiasm so when I tried to go back to bed he sat with his head on the side of the bed whinging. So its time for pack number 1 & then I'll prob take him out for an hours or so just to shut him up. Its worse than having kids! At least they'll play without the need for constant attention.

Keep strong ladies, we can do this!

Only meeeee:D

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES, YOU WILL LURVE THIS THREAD

Hiya carebear, yep, started on my water as soon as I got up, got up about 8 ish today, so had a lie in compared to my 5 and 6am starts recently. I'm about one litre gone, and we are going out today, taking dd on the train with my dh. Not sure where we'll end up.

Hannah, hope you enjoy HAIRSPRAY, I love John Travolta, tell us if you recommend it and I may drag my dh to the pictures to see it, we've not been to the pictures for YEARS, and not been out together since I was preggers...3 YEARS AGO, the reason being.... yep, you guessed it... MY WEIGHT, i hate hunting round for an outfit that's gonna look terrible on, so just don't bother. We go out for days out of a weekend as a family which is lovely, but I can't wait til I'm RECOVERED BY THIS I MEAN BACK TO MY SLIM SELF and then go for a nice evening meal in a posh restaurant and not pig out, just be normal hmmmmmmm NICE !!!

hAVE A GREAT DAY FOLKS XXX

Morning everyone

I'm only 1/2 litre down so far so need to get glugging!

Just having my first shake - hot choc - yum!

Popped to the town this morning to buy my toddler some thomas the tank engine pants - i am potty training - what a nitemare!

Also been to a church fete - good exercise as i had to give my sleepy toddler a piggy back all the way up the hill back home!

Feeling positive today - doesnt the sunshine make you feel better? i definitely find it easier on a sunny day, when its dull and dreary all i think about is hot crumpets with butter!

Anyway, everybody have a good day, chat later

xxxx

Morning All, or should I say Welcome to the Afternoon

So far this morning my little boy and I have had...

his Gran pop round
His Auntie and two of his cousins pop round
Another Uncle turn up....

Phew its been busy! He's now upstairs - supposedly having a nap but actually running around his bedroom (PC's below his room).

So actually haven't had much time to think about food as yet. I'm trying to be good as I start LL on Monday and it seems pointless putting extra weight on this weekend that I'm gonna have to lose!

Hubby's gone out with his brother now, so finally have some peace for a little while ;)

Afternoon all ..... had lovely lie in this morning, reading book and relaxing BUT.... means I was late getting started on water and shakes! Had my first one which was a yummy strawberry shake, finished first litre of water and drinking second.

Been verrrryyy strong so far because I have baked cookies with two youngest kiddies and made them bacon for their lunch - promise I didn't even lick my fingers!!! Week 1 nearly over and while I'm not seeing my CDC till Wednesday, I'm weighing off my own scales so will let you know how I go tomorrow morning.

Have a great day all

Trudz xx

2 litres done....

might have a coke zero in a while.

Chewed 2 packs of trident today which isnt ideal but got a pack of 3 and they were so yummy i couldnt resist - i'll probably end up having the 3rd one before the end of the day!

Hi all,
hope all who are out are having a fab time? congrats on resisting temptation everyone.

5 ltr down on my 6th now but sorry guys:( i caved and ended up eating half of a slice of pizza and three bread coated chicken wings and about 10 potatoe wedges BUT not going to beat myself up as its done and i'm back on the wagon and don't intend on getting off again. So just need to get back into ketosis.

hi everyone, my feet are soooooo tired and achy, just got back from our day in the city centre, we must have walked a few miles today :D

Just cooking probably my most favourite meal... CHICKEN IN CANTONESE OK SAUCE AND BASMATI RICE. :( I'm sooo very sad that I can't eat it, BUT, come November I will do... not too long to wait, got to look on the bright side, the next time I eat it I wont be able to rest my plate on my belly (we don't always eat at the dinner table).

Today, while we were out shopping, an old lady asked me when my baby was due :eek: :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:booohoooo, I did feel like SH£t as I always do as I must get asked that question at least once a month, but to be honest I truely do look like I'm about to give birth. I can't wait til this gigantic beach ball dissapears.... please please let it be quick:( The lady was lovely and so appologetic to me when I told her that I wasnt pregnant, I felt so sorry for her. She was lovely, she was talking to my DD who loved the attention.

Anyway, this only makes me more determined to lose this weight, don't know how many more times I can take the question of pregnancy:sigh:

hope you all ok sweeties....... Better go check on the tea. xxx

just had some fish, cabbage and pickled red cabbage! strange combination maybe but it tasted lovely! completely lost it on the vegetable measuring now - way over the tablespoon worth!
Never mind, i'm not beating myself up over abit of extra cabbage! its not as if i've tucked into the maltesers that are hiding in my cupboard!

really cant decide whether to stay on aam for the rest of the diet - if it only makes a difference of around 2lb per month then i think it will be worth it for me. I find it so much easier having the meal in the evening.

Aww sophie-jo (((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) don't worry about it hun she is probably blind from old age, atleast you know when she said it you know your currently doing something about it so it won't be that way in a month or sooo. Also pat your self on the back that her remarks did not make you feel so low you wanted to binge, well done girl and chin up.

Jodiejojo if you don't have to much weight to lose then why not? i'll probably do that too.

Sophia Jo!- You're doing so well & although this is a horrible event maybe you should add it to the memory banks incase theres ever a time you are tempted to eat as it will remind you why you need to stay strong. Also if you're anything like me, in the past hearing that would have made you upset & angry & then eat, which makes the whole thing worse! Be proud that you dealt with it so well, you never know this could be the last time its ever said & you could look back in November & feel smug.

Jodie- I've heard that the 790 plan weight loss is only about 0.5lb a week less & you get twice as much food as an AAMW so maybe that would help you psychologically, always having a meal to look forward to. Good luch whatever you choose.

The lovely CareBear- always so giving of support, you've done really well to put your slip up behind you & not let it get you down or make you sod the whole thing altogether! I messed up on thurs but was back in ketosis about 18 hours later so it will happen & won't take 3 days like the first time!

I've been fine. Bit short of water so will try & get glugging this evening. Very pleased with my wonderful new 'foster CDC!' Should keep me on track now.

Weekends are always tough so well done everyone for what they have done so far & good luck for tomorrow!

i lost 9 lbs in my first 3 days and then 12 in week 1. its now just 1pound a day. it seems too slow 2me
Hi Britney,
I think 12lb is fantastic in week 1, you always lose more in your first week on any diet if done properly as a lot of that first loss is water. lb per day after that is EXTREMELY GOOD, didnt your cdc tell you to expect one stone per month?? You are losing much more than estimated.

Back