it's SATURDAY, let's do it hour by hour xxx

Evening all :-D Hope everyones day's going very well, i'm pleased with myself today have been out most of the day so not felt hungry atall, had some apple pieces at lunchtime and then just had another chicken salad followed by strawberries with elmlea light it was scrummy, sorry i know i've probably made everyone hungry now saying that but i'm still pleased with myself...weekends are the worst for me ooo and to top it off we went to free bingo night and won £200 :-D

yaaaay, congrats on the Bingo win hun.....now, you could get yourself some fabby clothes with that when you're at target (if it don't burn a hole in your pocket before hand) lol

naughty naughty nina....ooooh strawbs and cream mmmmm:drool: remind me, are you on ss?? xxx

nopoe, you're not on ss, just read your signature info.

so can you have the strawbs etc.. on the 1200plan?? I'm ezcited if you can:D

Yep as long as im within my 1200kcals i can :-D granted i'm meant to have low fat and low carb and low gi but i dont think elmlea light could be THAT bad lol it was yummy none the less lol!!!

Great stuff on the trousers fitting....you'll soon be having to buy the smaller size teehee

woohoo just checked my GI book and elmlea is low gi, low kcal AND low carb as are strawberries :-D

Well i'm off to bed now, night all and good luck with diets tomorrow (((Hugs)))

Back