It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Just had my 1st shake of the day. decided on the chocolate orange one hot. Also had 2 litres water just about to start 3rd. 2 GTs snd 2 nana coffees. 1/2 can coke zero.

Weather here is still awful, hubby gone to footie this afternoon so the day to myself. yay!

Hope you are all having a good day and hanging in there, keep on glugging.

HM
xx

Afternoon all, ive had my shake this morning have a stewberry one which isn;t to bad. Been out to town for an hour so not drank that much water yet just had a pint now. Going to have a chilli soup for my lunch while im watching the football and then get stuck into the water after, not feeling that great today.

Afternoon all,
Just had my first" losingweight that quickly can't be good for you "disapproving chat from a friend!Some friend!!!
Had a forest fruits shake and a bottle of water and feel much better.
Susanxx

Hi guys, just thought i'd pop in and see how everyone is doing today. I am on day 2 of my restart and so far things are going well. The house is smelling of yummy delicious food but i am looking forward to my milkshake at 5pm :). I was watching harry potter a minute ago, but my big bro has siezed the remote and is now watching football :rolleyes:.

So wat is everyone upto? I hope you're all having a good day :)

xx

Afternoon all,
Just had my first" losingweight that quickly can't be good for you "disapproving chat from a friend!Some friend!!!

I had many of these chats when i was on CD first time round and i still get them now i'm restarting. I found that alot of the people who were saying these things to me where just jealous and i think subconciously they wanted to destroy my attempts of losing weight.

Just try to stay positive and strong. I have never regreted starting CD. Although i have ended up restarting, I still have amazingly healthy hair and skin that i got from when i did CD the first time. I now also find it very easy to drink the minimum of 2.5 litres a day, whether i am on the diet or not. So there are alot of positive outcomes from doing CD apart from losing weight :).

Keep up the fab work xx :)

Hello everyone,

Have had a busy day and this is the first time Ive been able to get online. Been to town this morning, then grocery shopping, dropped daughter to a party, then took son swimming and now Im back. Guess what ... Im having another good day, no blips and have no feelings of wanting to blip either ... hooray!! and if I didnt know better I would guess Im in ketosis but, would it happen on day 2 of restart after 3 bad days .... will check on a stick in the morning, no point now too late in the day?

Hi MB, great to see you here, you'll have the pounds off in no time.

T4M, I would say 12-14lbs per month if you stick to plan.

I also popped in to tesco and now have boullion to try, will have a mug later.

Havent read any posts other than this one so have a bit of reading to do later after kids are in bed.

xxx

well scales are finally showing some movement, in the right direction! :happy036::scale:

down to the lowest ive ever been, 10st10! cant wait to get the next 2lbs off, which would mean ive lost 3stone overall!

had a quiet day, 790 is workin ok for me so far! am quietly optimistic that this mite work for me!! yay!:D

Evening all

Took myself off to Bicester Retail Village this afternoon, expected to be like a kid in a sweet shop but was totally uninspired. Oh well at least it was a cheap afternoon out, one pair of shoes from Reiss £137 down to £27 bargain!

Good to have you back Maybe and good luck on the restart.

Sooo excited for you JJJ, can't wait to see the picks.

Mary Pops - ignore them, there is always someone waiting to tell you it's not healthly, you watch them eat their words as you disappear and look fab in front of their eyes!

Maggie & Tara - I've gone for the GT thing but can't get my head round Nana coffees - it just sounds wrong!! lol

Georgie
xx

Hi all, hope your all having a nice evening.

I'v just got back from PC World. Got myself a desk and a cover thing for my new laptop.

I have managed 2.5 litres so far. Going to start on my 1.5 litre bottle inamin. Things are going well today altho there is some cold pizza in the kitchen calling out to me, lol. I love cold pizza, mmmmm.

Hi missy and Georgie, i hope your both well.

Your looking fab in your photo G, you have done so well, very inspiring.

How you doing with the water intake this time round Missy ?? Remember the water thread we started all them months ago, lol. I am doing much better this time, i find it so much easier to drink the water, but i am worried about drinking all my water when on placement in primary school, but i'l find a way.

I thikn i might have some green tea.

xx

Can anyone tel me what i can take for the bad breath on CD?? I didnt bother to take anything last time i did CD but i'm working with children this time round and you know how frank they can be about things like bad breath, lol, bless em.

So i thought i would be prepared. I know i can take some type of strips and some spray but i cant remember what they're called or where to get them from. I would search the other threads but i feel abit lazy, lol.

Thanks in advance xx

well am takin it easy tonite, just watchin sat nite tv, which is crap by the way! have had a shower and am in my pj's and its only 23.20. how boring am i? hows everyone else on this lovely evening?

I'd be in my pj's too but i cant be bothered to go upstairs and get changed, lol. I aint up to much tonight. I was going to have a go at my assignment but i'm just spending all my time on here, lol. I am feeling really tired tho so i might go bed inabit. Plus the cold pizza in the kitchen is still calling out to me so going to bed will help me to resist, lol.

and resist you must Maybebaby!!!!:D I love cold pizza too :cry::D

How's everyone else doing on this cold and dreary evening??
We've been house hunting today ( you may have seen my thread ).
I've really got to up my water intake :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop: I don't think I even have 4 glasses a day, never mind 4 lts. I don't suppose it's that bad with me not doing ss but still, I should have more than that.

I hope you're all doing ok today. No blips etc..

I did read the whole thread earlier but havent refreshed my memory with it yet.

JJJ, I can't wait to see you in the paper. Please let us know when we need to buy it :D are you there tomorrow?? Have a fantastic time hun, lets know what happens.

I'm off to surf Ebay for a bit before getting an early night.

catch you all later

xx sj xx

i'm going to try get started on my assignemnts tmrw tho. I have to do a presentaion in a few wekks so i need to prepare myself as much as poss, i'm dreading it tho, lol.

Back