It's Saturday **lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Supposed to be the hottest day of the year so far today 25 deg...lovely

Just made my 1st GT and on 1st litre water. Find it easier to drink when its hot.

Have a great Saturday everyone

HM

Morning Maggie and all that follow.

I am love love loving the sunny weather, it always lifts everyone's spirits and people seem more relaxed. I was going to go shopping for some pretty swishy skirts today but after having face lasered yesterday fear I may be looking too odd to go out..... will have to see.

Enjoy your weekends all.

Gxx

Hi all just have to come on today to tell you all .Just look what I have done Im sooooooo happppppy .Skipping and dancing round my scales this morning like an idiot .This diet with this site is the winning combanation for me but there again this site with any diet is deffo got a better chance of been a winner .Thanks everyone xx

WOO HOO MANDY!!!

MANY MANY CONGRATULATIONS, FANTASTIC ACHIEVEMENT!!!!

:talk017::talk017::party0019::party0019::party0019:

XXXX

Oh well done Mandy!!! Congratulations!!!!

Well I am up. Kids want to go outside already, sun is shining again :)

Dh is in a bad mood, great. We're off to the cinema later as MIL is babysitting. He had better cheer up!

Not sure if we are doing much, we shall see!

Have a good day all, and good luck with any weigh ins! xx

Good Morning everyone :)

WOW mandy congratulations on getting to goal, that is fantastic I am not surprised you are jumping around the room :talk017:

Well the weather is not as nice here in Dublin, rain and clouds galore :( Hopefully it will pick up later

Morning

Another glorious day here in Newcastle. Bit of a busy day for me for a change, I'm taking my 3yr old daughter to see playhouse disney live this afternoon. She absolutely adores minnie mouse so she's all excited she's wearing her minnie mouse dress and her hairband with minnie ears on, she looks so cute. Dh is taking DD1 to the cinema to see Nims Island while we're watching disney then we are going to meet up in town and have some tea it's aamw so I'll join in and have some chicken and salad. The kids are staying at my mams tonight so DH and I are going into town.

Have a good day everyone x

Wow congratulations Mandy, that's absolutely fantastic, real inspirational to those of us with lots to lose.. So thank you, you've just given me the inspiration I need to keep going..

Planning on a quiet day today, may sit out on the garden, I still get sweaty though, so I can't imagine it'll be all day. Mind you, next summer, I won't, cos I won't be carrying this much weight around.

Hope everyone has a great day, that those with weigh in's have fabulous results and that everyone is a huge loser

Mandy I am so thrilled for you!

Busy day again!Got an extra job today from 3 till 1am lots of extra money...waiting for reaction..Last time I worked for this family their 8 year old said I thought you were having a baby,but Mummy said no you are just fat!!Hope someone says something nice today.
Going to pop round to work for a while to have a swim and soak up some sun.Catch up with you all tomorrow

well done mandy you look fab, what an inspiration, think i'll just jump up and get my excercises done

dont know whats happened to the weather here cos its freezing and defo no sun in sight yet

well done mandy!!!!
well my planned night off last night went well. i had a few drinks and some food. not too much and felt full really quickly and i stayed away from chocolate which is a big thing for me! So this morning i was out of ketosis which i was fully prepared for but i also didnt put on any weight at all! not even a quarter of a pound! so now sitting tonight and im back in ketosis and am wearing my size 18 river island jeans! yay! feeling good! 5 weeks 2moro til holiday and desperatly want another stone off!
well done mandy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur an inspiration xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back