It's saturday **lets do it hour by hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
A grey and foggy morning to you all..

Day 20 :D nearly 3 weeks completed..:D

Hope you all have a brill Saturday and keep on losing..

HM

Morning, foggy here again too.

Well I wasnt gonna do much this morning

BUT

when I opened the porch door 1 of my cats had been sick and the cat biscuits were all over so I cleaned all the up.

THEN

I looked out the kitchen window ans 1 of my giant rabbits had some how gotton out, so I went and sorted the rabbits

THEN

When I came back in my little boys nappy had leaked so I got hin washed and dressed.

So now im gonna sit and have a drink.lol

Hope you all have a great day.xx

lol Susan, what a start!!
I'm still in bed, Ive had my first cuppa, half a pint of water and a weigh. Now I'm going to have another cuppa while I contemplate what I'm going to do in the garden. Its a lovely day here so I will be out there all day. My bum muscles are aching from kneeling down and stretching over to get at weeds and from planting. Its still baggy though lol.
Hope everybody has a great day today xxx
Lynne x

Morning everyone :)

Just having my first shake. Then I'll have a couple of glasses of water and jump in the shower. Off out to do my Avon deliveries this morning and then I must get to the shops and buy an anniversary card for our anniversary on Monday :)

Have a great day :)

Morning folks! Ive had my porridge and nibbled at a bit of chicken left in the fridge and havent drunk water as of yet as im off out as soon as hubbys home and dont want to get caught out!
Im puppy sitting for ther week as well and my friend is bringing he over later so that will keep me busy for thr week!

morning guys. we ran out of fruit so i'm going to have to pop over to tesco for some grapes at some point soon i think. i have had a shake and some coffee and some water. i am finding the water thing really quite difficult after my hols but i am getting there slowly. about half a litre down so far...

abz xx

Back