its sounds amazing

Discussion in 'JUDDD / Intermittent Fasting' started by mummydebbie, 4 June 2007 Social URL.

1. mummydebbie

mummydebbie Member

Diet:
    lipotrim from 28/5/06/ changed to cambridge on 8/1/07
    hi barb i don,t think you know me but i have been on the forum for a while i this diet does sound like a way ahead for me to i,m watching your thread closely it sounds to good to be true just amazing
    do you have cd shakes on dd and what things can you have on up etc
    apppretiate any help and info
    debbie

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Barb

Barb Gold Member

Diet:
    Healthy eating/Food diary
    Hi Debbie

glad to hear you are keeping an eye on us Judddies. on a down day I try to leave eating as late as possible for instance yesterday I had.

11am - mini milk lollie - 30cals
    1.30pm - shrimp salad - 97cals
    6.30pm Ham salad - 180
    9pm strawberries and 100ml light ice cream - 98

Total 405.
    I weigh everything - lettuce, cucumber - everything. that is viatl to this diet, you must keep to a max of 500 on the DDs, yesterday was my first day under that. It gets easier, so maybe that was why.
    On UD's I have what I like. Meals out, biscuits with my tea and wine with dinner. I don't go completely mad but I do enjoy!

It is a fantatically liberating plan, lots of people do CD on their DD's and that seems to work really well too.

Hope you decide to join in as the more of us that do it the better we can see how well it works.

Love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.