It's Sunday-hour By Hour-lets Do It Xxx

JodieJoJo

Silver Member
Morning All

Up early as usual, unfortunately 2 yr olds don't want lie ins on Sundays:sigh:

Just starting off with a black coffee and got a 2 litre bottle of water infront of me to get going with.

Not sure what i am going to get up to today - looks as though its going to be a nice day. Thinking of maybe going to Tenterden, they've got Thomas the Tank Engine rides at the station there - will have to wait and see.

Have a great day y'all

xx

hi all,
just checking in b4 going to bed.
communication breakdown = small fall last night, but back on track 2day.
have a good one everyone
xx

morning all.

Jodie go to the Thomas the tank thing. We went to Nene Valley Railway the other week and the kids loved it. As well as Thomas there were lots of other old steam engines and we had a nice ride on the old train. Your little boy will love it.

I had a better diet day yesterday after my slip on Friday so heres hoping for another good day today. Got to pack for DD1 who is going on a school trip for 5 days tomorrow.

Morning All
Going to take my daughter out today to a show , so won't be drinking to much until later . Hope everyones doing great . minime , i'm now on day 4 .. had a bad head for 2 whole days . hope you will soon be on day 3 so it passes !

Morning folks, back from Blackpool with a 3lb loss this week :D, have already met my September challenge and well on for my Christmas one. Have updated and changed ticker..:)

Manage to sit through hubby devouring fish and chips and cooked breakfast just with my black coffee and water...:D

Hope everyone had a good Saturday and a better Sunday..off to work this afternoon, feeling a biy woosy this morning probably just tiredness, hopefully it will pass before I leave. :cool:

Have a good one....:)

Well done Hedgemag, thats strong will power you have there!
It looks like another lovely day here, havent got much planned for this morning, housework, mow the gardens and read the papers and then off to see my brother this afternoon as he goes back to uni tomorrow :(

Have a great day everyone x

Morning Everyone, hope you are all having a great weekend. I'm recovering from the hangover from hell. I went out last night for my mates birthday and to have one last blowout before starting Cambridge Tomorrow and got very messy. To make matters worse Im at my mum's house and she isn't sympathetic - I need to find some energy to drive home but its not happening at the moment!

Hi all ~ wish I had something "nice" planned, but it'll be a day of cleaning and washing for me. Should have done it all yesterday, but got held up in town and when I got home didn't have long til I was out again.

It's quite nice and sunny here at the moment, not sure how long it'll last, but I need to get out and wash my car before it rains (crikes that sounds daft ~ but it so muddy and mucky) ~ what can i say the fun just keeping rolling on :D

Hope the hangover eases Chika ~ bet the night out was worth it though.

Those of you with day outs planned ~ have fun and hope wherever you are the weather is good for it.

Mmmm can hear those dishes calling out to be washed, so best get into gear I suppose....... laters :wavey:

hey everyone, hope everybody is still glugging the H2O today!!

im at work again today, i think i offically have no life now. finish work at 5 and then i get to go home and get ready to start back at uni first thing in the morn!! all my law lectures are scheduled for 9AM on monday morn, :boohoo: poor me.

ill prob b lurking here today quite a bit so if anyone would like a chat let me know!!
xx

Hi all

Sam, i've decided to go to Thomas next weekend as i can get everything organised properly then - sounds like a great day out.

Hedgemag- wow what self control! Well done to you xxx

Delli - law lectures - i remember them well! Which uni are you at?

Afternoon everyone!

JJJ - I hope you're having a good day (even without Thomas). I've been to Tenterden a few times. My best mate from uni is from there (although she lives in Surrey now). It's such a lovely place.

Minime - hope your headache disappears soon. In a couple of days you'll be fine!

Hedgemadge - well done you!!! What a great loss and such willpower!!

Chika - (((((big hugs))))). I drank lots of wine last night and actually feel ok today - miracle!!!

Delli - don't work too hard. Take it your boss isn't giving you a hard time this weekend?

So far so good for me today. I had a very bad day yesterday, which lead to eating lots of chicken and some wine. I then ate a couple of baked potatoes :sign0007:. Definately emotional eating!

So far today I have had over a litre of water, a couple of coffees and no packs. Saving my packs for my danger time of later this afternoon!

Hope everyone is having a good day, no matter what you are up to.

im at the university of ulster in their derry campus. studying social work. final year!! scary stuff. found the law lectures really boring last year, barely stayed awake and bizarrely got my best marks in this subject.

thanks westie, not getting any grief this weekend, mainly cos the boss isnt here and his wife is ill with food poisioning. (kinda ironic considering i was ill last week and she tried to blame it on the fact i wasnt eating!!).

hows everyone doing 2day??

Feeling quite tired - early nite for me i think.

No work next week - on holiday, but staying at home if you know what i mean!

Hope everyone had a great day xxx

Nearing end of day 2, this has been one of the best restarts for me so far, headache was away by lunch time but been really tired. I've been glugging the water, done about4 litres so far.

Did have fish and cauliflower 790 meal tho, but I had talked this over with CDC yesterday, who said if having a 790 meal an evening or 2 a week is what keeps me on track then I should do that rather than throw in the towel. Not taking it as xcuse to eat every night but it seen me through tonight. I'll be back on the hour by hour thread tomorrow and am determined to make it SS only.

See you all tomorrow, I'm sure it will be a good one.

Hi Guys..

Hope you've all had good days. The weather's been fine here so got lots done including cleaning the car whilst DS washed his bike (bless him). He cleaned my wheels which were filthy and earn't himself another £1 pocket money for his efforts. He's been an angel today so it's been fab day.

Popped to ASDA Living this morning and bought a suit jacket for £20 for my interview on Monday evening which was a lot cheaper than the one I bought a couple of weeks ago for the first interview... Managed to get DS a pair of Timberland type boots for £14 which was really good price and they're fab colour...

Have done great on CD... had the Choc/Orange as a mousse earlier today.. not sure about it. It was edible which is the main thing but not my favourite thing. Have drunk just under 3L which is good considering I don't think I've sat down all day until now...

Am full of energy and just deciding what to have as my last pack of the day... decisions, decisions...

Will be heading to bed shortly after sitting up last night and watching a DVD and not getting to bed until about mid-night... I'll struggle otherwise tomorrow when the alarm goes off at 6.30..

Have a nice evening.

H x

Back