it's SUNDAY, let's do it hour by hour XXX

sophia-jo

Silver Member
OMG, I can't believe I've been up for 2 hours. I went to bed with my little girl at 9ish, she has a cold at the moment, ah it's seems like one thing after another for her lately. So I woke up at 2.30am ish, I was up at 5am yesterday, so no doubt I'll be in bed early again tonight :rolleyes:

I've not been on the daily for what seems like ages and ages, in fact I've barely been on the p.c. at all. If I'm not looking after my dd, I'm crafting and if I'm not crafting we're off out some where.

I've been a bugger for the water lately, just keep forgetting to drink, and I've paid for it, weight loss seems to have slowed down and my back has been achy, I feel it's down to not drinking much water. I really do need to kick my ass into gear and drink, drink, drink.

I do hope that you are all doing well. I do miss coming on here but have been spending more quality time with my little girl which has to be more important, she's such a lovely little girl. She's always singing and is just so gorgeous. It won't be long before she's in school WHICH I'M DREADING!!!! :cry:
Anyway, before this turns into a sob story....I'm off.

catch up with you some time later I hope.

Keep going strong people, we know we can do this.

xx sj xx

Hi SJ you are up so early!!! Bless!

I think I may have same prob as you with the water my back and my side have been achy and my weight loss has stopped.

Hope you and yr daughter feel better
x

Good morning,
Hi SJ good to see ya babe, hope your little girl gets better really soon big hugs for her xx DRINK WATER SJ xx

I had a good but busy day yesterday and managed 4 1/2 ltrs waters, had all my packs but couldnt face haveing a meal last night as my face was to sore and painfull where i had that tooth out thursday think the cold weather has agravated it!!

Well feel really crap today and have got chest infection back and sinus problems, good point of it is that i cant taste anything or smell anything so have been cooking with kids yesterday afternoon and not once did i want to cheat as i knew it would be pointless also made bread and i would normally be really tempted (although i wouldnt) as the smell of bread is lovely but nothing,

Emily aged 5 months nearly has got bronchilitis and has inhaler and sounds like darf vader, have to watch her closely and not let her cry too long as doctor warned me that she might need a visit to hospital for oxygen if she struggles anymore.

Burning the candle at both ends this week, going to bed at around 2am cause i cant sleep and then up with children in morning, bags are to die for and soon ill be called chi chi.

Middle daughter is 7 next friday and still undecided on what presents she wants, will probably let me know what she wants the night before.

Right off to clean some more, seems a never ending circle in my house, and i think under my girls bed there is a self contained colony of fluff that needs hoovering before it takes over the universe lol

Bye for now have a good day everyone.

julesrush
cdc norwich

Good morning..busy day again for me...working this afternoon until late. Need to get some housework done before I go. Catch up on the dreaded iroing.

First client of the morning has just been and had an amazing 11 lb loss, he is well chuffed.

High SJ glad your ok, hope your little feels better soon XX

Hope you feel better too Jules..

1 litre down so far, don't have my shake until late then take the reat to work.

Have a great day each and everyone.

Take Care
XX

Hi guys

SJ - take it easy and I hope your little girl is feeling better soon. It's a good thing that you haven't had much time to get on here. Quality time with your little girl sounds so precious. BUT KEEP GLUGGING!!!!! :tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop::tear_drop:

Tara - sorry that your face is sore again. Hope you feel better today. Well done on the water xxx

Jules - sorry you are feeling so cr@p! What a nightmare for you. I guess with kids you don't have time to feel sorry for yourself. Hope Emily gets better soon, poor little thing. But make sure you look after yourself too xxx

HM - sounds like a busy day for you. Do you go off to another job as well as CDC? Is it hard for you? I suppose the CDC bit must be great when you see someone chuffed because they have lost lots of weight. Have a good one!

Well I'm still in my bed. I am forcing myself to take it easy today. After working with tonsilitus for a whole week and not resting as much as should have yesterday, today is a recuperation day. My throat feels much better but my head is aching (even being dosed up on paracetamol).

Yesterday was good and bad - I did have some food - mostly protein (except for a bread roll) but I managed 5 litres of water. Today I intend the drink the same and I have so far had a choc shake. I do have a bit of chicken defrosted for later.

Hope everyone else has a good day xxx

Great Pics Tara....

Westiegirl...Yes I do also work part time in our local village shop. I love it, it is the centre of the village and everyone knows each other, it's great.
I work my CDC around that..I do see people on a Sat and Sunday morning which is good for those who work in the week. I also teach the mature person to use the computer, so I keep very busy. Have to try and fit chores inbetween.
Must say that OH is very supportive and helps in the house too.

Well off to the shop in a mo...only takes 2 mins to get there so lovely and handy.

Have a great afternoon

Take Care
HM xx

Hi all

Feeling much less hungover now!:D Feeling very hungry though!:(
could just demolish a huge fry up! (only ever fancy those when i'm hungover which is very rare these days!)

Lovely birthday so far....husband is just cooking up loads of yummy turkish food in the kitchen - going to have a small portion and really enjoy it but back on track tomorrow.

One of my friends gave me a great birthday card today - it says "my chocolate kingdom" on the front and has a picture of a palace then underneath it says:

a fragment of a dream
.....and in my chocolate kingdom they brought me great mountains of chocolate and thereof did i eat. And it did not make me feel ill or ashamed, neither did it put weight on my thighs. For the chocolate was health-giving and nourishing and the more i ate, the more beautiful i became.

how great is that?!:D She also bought me a book called "the chocolate lovers club" which looks really good and a toiletries set from Boots with "chocolate fix" body wash and "strawberry surprise" body cream! all choccy stuff without the calories!

xx

Back