It's Sunday *******lets Do It Hour By Hour****

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Good morning........
Hope you all are having a great week-end.

Well yesterday I was in Sheffield and met up with the wonderful Nicky (spooky) and her family. We had a lovely time going round the shops all morning. It got very busy with Christmas shoppers and by 12 ish we were knackered.lol. It was worth it thought had a lovely time and Nicky is great, we got on really well. :D

Had a spot of bother with the car and had to get the RAC out to get us going, something to do with the battery terminals...anyway we set off for home about 7:15, made good time and got in at 10:30. Collapsed into bed.

Diet wise it went very well took my tetras and bars away with me and had a supply of green tea bags..:D Bit lacking on water but managed 2 1/2 litres.

Weighed this morning and have lost 4 lbs. :D so have met my Chrismas target and started the December one...:D:D:D

1 green tea and 1st litre water started.....so here's to the last few pounds..

Have a great day all

HM
xx

p.s.........................Hope everything went ok Yesterday Tara, sent txt hope you got it hun xx

Morning Maggie et all

So glad you had a lovely day with Nicky, sounds fab. Bad news about the car but at least you got it sorted. Well done on the 4lbs thats brilliant and so well deserved after last weeks disappointment.

Not much happening in this neck of the woods, being generally lazy but off to Boots later to stock up on toiletries for holiday.

Quick question - now I am going up to 1200 plan am I alright to have some variations on the Green Tea - like Green Tea and Apple??

Georgie
xx

Morning Georgie,

I think now as you move up the odd tea with flavouring will be ok...holiday not far away now.

Hope you will be posting lots of pics....

HM
xx

Glad you got the car sorted..mine died a few days ago and we can't work out what's wrong with it.I wouldn't mind walking but trust me taking 4 kids to school in weather like this is a nightmare as the school is over an hour's walk!!

Day 3 here for me and not cheated which is a major achievment for me as every other time I've tried to restart I cheated straight away!I'm really determined this time.Had a black tea and 1/2 litre of water and drinking the next 1/2 as I type :) Just wondering wheather to try making the porridge but am a little wary of experiments :D

Hi everyone

Isnt it quiet?

Maggie - well done on your loss, that is fantastic, so pleased for you xx

I am feeling much more positive now since moving back down to 1000. Although, having said that i ate 1200 yesterday but its still a big improvement on last week! I've stopped the sweetie snacking and I'm feeling so much more in control again:D Back to having my 2 CDs which is helping and also increasing the water again.

Really really want to reach goal for my girls xmas dinner nite out on Friday. I wont have seen many of them since last July so i want to make a huge impact!:D Hopped on the scales again this morning, and back down to 9st 1/2 pound so i think i could make it! fingers crossed.

Still feeling unwell with my gum/tooth infection and the antibiotics are giving me constant headaches. :( Got work tomorrow so going to try and get an early night.

Back