It's Sunday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

OMG - my hideous dream from last night is all coming back to me - I lost my Dad - he'd wandered off by the beach in the rain and I coulnt find him and I had a moustache:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: - OMG does this mean I have finally caved in to the pressures of life - there was me thinking I was doing so well.
There was a girl whispering about my nasty whiskers :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:in part of the dream!
I NEED HELP!

Morning everyone!!

Day 8 for me to..coming along great now.. hoping i can do another 7 days chanllege. Well done with losing the 6lbs Leah thats great :).. WL8 well done for getting to day 7 too..keep it up hun. HM - good luck with your restart you can do it!! And to everyone else that I've forgotten.. keep it up too :)

Good luck with weigh in's

sarah xxx

i'VE FINISHED!!! Housework that is! All the walls and doors are washed, vac'ed, polished and smelling great. It will last all of 2 hours when OH comes back in covered in mud and 'spreads'. Oh well.......:mad:

Hi Folks, just to let you know I am giving up for a while. If I manage to get back on this I will post again!:wave_cry:

Thaks for all your support.:)

Evening all well done everyone on getting through the day :)

BG wonderful weightloss

Spooky yay for Ketosis

MAggie good luck for your restart tomorrow and hope today was successful

Big huggles to everyone

Day 2 of being 100% has nearly been completed YAY just need to get a bit more water in before bedtime and my evil family have bought creme eggs GRRR but i will resist as i am going to lhave a great weight loss in 13days time!!!!!!

Well done on 2nd 100% day Nina - you are on a roll hun!

Gxx

Thanks Georgie i've even got some fruit to have in a bit but i'm full at the moment AHHH the joys of that full but not too full feeling :)

Back