It's Sunday ***lets Do It Hour By Hour***

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning fat losers.. a wet dreary day here in Peterborugh..

Hope it is better where you are, typical bank holiday weather.

Have a great Sunday and keep glugging that water..

Catch you later

HM

Good Morning!

I need to pack today! Need to wash a few bits too. Not sure if we are doing anything else. Off to my friends late this afternoon as I'm staying at hers as we need to leave very early tomorrow morning!

Have a good day all! Looks cloudy here and has been raining :(

xx

Morning all

It is throwing it down here in Leighton B, drowning could be a potential risk if venture out... but venture out I will, off to Midlands today to visit in laws and catch up with Sue.

Sarah, get cracking on that packing girl - how lucky are you off on hollybobs!

Gx

Morning all!
Sorry been a bit quiet past few days...started new job on Thurs and been shattered! Early bedtimes for me!
Off today and tomorrow tho yay!
Going to see CDC today to pick up packs-got tetras and bars only this week since will be at work loads. Struggled Thurs and Fri as only had shakes and had nowhere to make them at work so i was having one in morning and two at night. Hopefully this week will be better!
3 weeks today til i go my holibags! woohoo!!!! i cant wait! desperate to be under 16st by then so must keep at it!
Hope u all have a good day- good luck to weigh ins, starters and restarters xxxxxxx

Hi there folks! Grey & wet here in Weymouth too!! Feeling sorry not only for myself today, but for all those poor souls who q'd in their cars to arrive here y'day, all set for a week of sun!!

Still, tomo we have our annual Trawler Race, Oyster Festival and Birdman competition...... We knows 'ow to live yer in Darzet!!!

It's a lovely day here in Yorkshire!!
Got packing to do for hols & a bit of ironing other than that not much to do so will enjoy the relaxation-or that's the plan!!!
Have a great day all x

morning everyone,

its chucking down here in rutland too, its aint stopped me from feeling positive tho :D

Hope you all have a great day

debs x

Morning all, lovely sunny day here today. Could not get to sleep last night at all i kept waking up all night at 1.30 then 2.30, then 5am, 7am!!! so im pretty much wrecked now. Of to visit my parents today should be well gone by now but only up there at 9.30!! at least its an excuse to miss dinner :D ye are all so lucky of on yis er holidays.anyways catch up later.
becky x

Tis windy but dry here in East Yorks so I am getting that washing on the line asap before the rain blows over.
Hope you gals that are going on holiday have a great time...are you intending to stick to the plan - go for low carb meals - or just enjoy yourself and work on any gains when you get back.?
I am going away in two weeks and can't make my mind up!
Just finished my first water pint of the day so on with the second.
Have a great day ladies. X x

Back