It's sunday lets do it **hour by hour**

it's mad how the brain works isn't it!

well I am just about to get my 2nd shake and 4th pint of water! So far so good. Not feeling too bad really. Should be doing some housework really but never mind, the main thing is for me to stick to the diet today

Hi every1 hope you have all had a great day.

Ive stripped all the beds, washed all the bedding hung it out , dried it and now all the beds are made ready for tonight.

Also cleaned, polished and hoovered all upstairs, sorted my wardrobe out and got rid of everything thats to big for me.

Ive cooked roast beef yorkshire put etc for dinner (not mine).

Done more washing which is out on the line as im typing.

Now I can relax as hubby has gone fishing for a few hours my ds has fallen a sleep on the sofa (hes full of cold) and my dd has go into town with her friends.

Ive had 6pts water 1 choc tetra and half a leek and pot soup so far.

Have to say im feeling good today.xx

afternoon all

phew thats the ironing done now!

just need to hang the clothes up then i fully intend to soak in the bath before getting on with some cooking and a bit more cleaning

I've had a busy day but intend to have a quiet night! Need to put the new toys away and feed the dog whilst madam is in the bath and then can put my feet up and do some internet shopping.

Anything good on the TV tonight?

I think Strictly results are on, might watch a film after that. X factor is on Saturday and Sunday next week

i shall be watching a film tonight

Well have had coffee shake and leek and potato soup and a bar. Was Hungry so did SS+ and had some tuna and some spinach. I have drunk lots of herb tea today and done 60 mins exercise. Just had a hot bath and am watching telly in bed. Felling good. My sis who is also doing CD and sees me about once a week said she could really see that I had lost it off my face. And actually today neally 6 weeks after starting this journey I can see a little bit of a reduction off my chubby cheeks. Woohoo!
Nighty Night, here's is to another good day tomorrow

Back