It's Sunday.....who's going to be 100% today?

Ms R

Meeeeeeee.........I am :D:D:D

I'm sooo hungry today. I thought it got easier I'm on day 6 I'm not gunna cave in though cause it my wi tomorrow but I'm struggling people ?

I'll join you Ms R!

Me too although I very stupidly spent all morning baking and now I'm starving I think my brain is screaming - eat !!! Oh well at least tomorrow is Monday, (never thought I'd say that) I find during the week sooooooo much easier!!!

Annie, I can sympathise with you on the baking front. It was my daughters birthday this week and I've baked fairy cakes until they were coming out of my ears! I've found it harder this week with so much party food around but everytime I feel tempted I keep remembering the reasons why I'm doing it and the things Iwant to do next year. I know the joy of that is much better than eating a slice of cake! Best wishes.

BM

You are absolutely right BM it will so be worth it, god it is hard at times though, mind you those times pass and them it's ok again. I love fairy cakes too, hope your daughter had a lovely birthday!!!

I'm with you too, it's only day 4 for me and while i'm not too hungry, I'm definately feeling empty. It's a weird feeling, and something I know is the reason I eat out of boredom.
On my own now and it feels worse, I'm going to go and sift through all the clothes that are going to fit me in a few weeks.

Well, in the spirit of staying 100% and breaking a long habit, I am refraining from going to the shop for firelighters as it this type of thing that would see me coming home with a heap of rubbish and eating away my aloneness this evening.

Off for a bath now to keep warm..

Well done losit. Not long now until the first weigh in.

BM

Back