Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

it's the 3rd day now

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by alisi27, 7 September 2008 Social URL.

1. alisi27

alisi27 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hiya everyone,i started ss on the cambridge diet on friday,i struggled abit yesterday as i was sooo hungry,even though i was drinking lots of water :(, so spoke to my consellor and she said to have something of protein only so i had just a couple of mouthfuls of chicken which really helped&the hunger went away,im now on day three and hope to be going into ketosis tomorrow or tuesday then roll on the weight loss!!! :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Sounds like your doing really well and well done on eating the chicken only as well! Just keep glugging thw water, im sure you will have a amazing loss this week, keep it up chick!

4. alisi27

alisi27 Member

Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thankyou

thankyou,how many days did it take you to go into ketosis?

5. saraian24

saraian24 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slim and Save
    Around 3/4 the first time, on my restart it only took 2 :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.