its the little things

Sarah2439

Hi all,

Firstly, dont eat sugar free sweets. Not heeding the advice of my fellow dukaners I bought some sugar free sweets and ate 7 in the space of around 20 mins. OMG, 2 hours later I was in a hole world of pain, and the whoosh fairy wasnt taking any prisoners I can tell you, I thought I was going to have to set up camp in the bathroom!!:d'oh: The only thing that bothered me is that I have got up and weighted myself this morning and I have stayed the same?? Note to self, listen in furture!!

Anyway to the point of my post. I was cooking in the kitchen this evening, before the above kicked in, and my OH was stood looking at me, I asked him what he was looking at and he told me I was looking good and my bum looked smaller!!:bliss:I cant tell you how happy that made, that one little sentence!! Thats my motivatoin sorted for the next few weeks!!

Lastly, I've had the most amazing galette this morning, I made it with sweetner and mixed spices and served it with yogurt, yum-mee!!! That food has definately taken over the breakfast of oat bran porridge.

S

Sarah a compliment from the oh makes all the difference x

well done that man, if only they would realize it a bit more often how easy it would be to keep their wives happy :)
Your post made me smile xx

Back