It's the weekend!!!!!

Irene

Silver Member
Morning
Another lovely day here in Wirral this morning.:)
What are everyone's plans?
I have just helped son out with a paper round he is doing for a friend.:eek:
Just made up my shopping list for Asda (taken ideas form recents mags) so new ideas to try and then I don't get into a rut!!!!! Payback from son he comes shopping with me.:eek:
Finish the job I started last Sunday!!! Changing round both son's bedrooms!!!!! I have had all week to do this while I have been off and have been so lazy - typical the more time I have the less I do.:confused:
Sort out holiday clothes that are all over the place - try on, give to charity those that are too big.:) Make out list for things to buy and then if I get all my jobs done today we are all going to Chester for a bit of retail therapy tomorrow.:p
Have a lovely day.
Speak later.
Irene

waiting for my fella to get in from work so we can have a massive not fried fry-up!

tonight my fella a few mates and myself are off to a northern soul do at the opera house...so will be dancing for around 6 hours - on and off! no alcohol for me.

sunday - maybe another not fried fry-up and lots of hobbling around as i know my legs will be killing me after the night before.

Hi
Back from Asda - blimey spent a fortune again!!!!! Son said quite easy this shopping lark.:eek: Got some smash to make a pizza for tonight.:p Have not got a pizza tray so hope an ordinary baking tray works just as good.
Going to have a brunch and then make a start on the 'chores'.
Speak later.
Irene

I've just got back from my kickboxing grading, had a shower and a couple of bananas. Just about to have a nice big bowl of pasta then off for my karate grading.

well i work on a sat so today i am shoving needles through the general public and sitting at a computer. fun fun fun

I've taken the boys to their gymnastics class and for a hair cut, off to a mates house in a minute. Hubby has cut the grass:D thats usually my job because he uses the hayfever excuse, then did the ironing, 2 loads of washing and tidying up.:eek: Amazing what a bit of moaning can do.

How did you get on at kick boxing Taz? Good luck for Karate.

Roz x

MY other half working days all weekend so i took youngest to park and woods with dog and their mates then cut grass, watching final tonight but we are getting dominos pizza (oops did i say that out loud):silly:just have 1 slice....

naughty naughty sharon! last time i had one slice i ended up putting on half a pound :(

My son had his birthday party this morning at laserquest then we took the kids to the park as the weather so nice.
Going to Abba Mania tonight.
Ross actual birthday tomorrow - boys have Karate in the afternoon and we will go to Gym for 45 mins - then all swimming, then the family chinese meal
Full on weekend this
x

MY other half working days all weekend so i took youngest to park and woods with dog and their mates then cut grass, watching final tonight but we are getting dominos pizza (oops did i say that out loud):silly:just have 1 slice....

Skinny you're being a naughty girl! x

Back