*****Its Thursday!! (Almost friday!) Lets do it Hour by Hour!!!!*****

spooky

Banned
Morning all!

Had quite a good day yesterday, have a busy start to today. Off to town shopping :D then to my Mums

Am not doing tooooo badly on SS.... but some Wotsits got the better of me yesterday afternoon:eek: Today I won;t have time for Wotsits!!

Have a fabby day all X

Morning everyone

Off to meet spooky in town in a couple of hours, then going to see the dragon with her. Had aam yesterday, turkey and green salad. Didn't cheat, had my 4 litres of water, several coffees and my packs. Got things sorted out with the boy last night, so things are looking up at home.

Morning Nicky and Andrea have a good morning at your Mums. And welldone for getting through another day.

I have a busy morning too, Neighbours hair 1st then taking my old friend Colin to Sainsburys to do some shopping.

I haven't had a very good time diet wise (it's all in my diary). But I am going to get through today as near to 100% as I can. Have a GT and water ready. Hopefully keeping busy with stop me raiding the ginger biscuits.:eek:

Good luck with any weighins today

Have a good one

HM

Hi all getting my little peep ready for school then a lazy day for me .(if you call my day off lazy house to clean shopping to do bills to sort tea to cook swimming club ect wish I was at work).Just going to start my first ltre .Was bothered by cravings yesterday hope they have all gone now xxxx

Morning

Just waiting for my CDC to arrive.Don't think I've lost a huge amount this week,but I did lose 7lbs last week,so I have to be sensible(although I know I'll be disappointed if its less than 2lbs)

Andrea-glad you sorted stuff out with your boy.

Busy day today-still struggling with my lads tudor outfit and I'm going into school to listen to the kids read today.
Obviously no one listened to me say "have you got everything" as they left this morning as I've already had a phone call asking me to take stuff in! I know I should say "Tough",cause they would learn from it,But I can't (TOO soft!)
Have a good day everyone

Susan

Morning All
Hey guess what - its raining again!!!!!!
Its payday tomorrow & I'm off shopping with sister-in-law Sat, we're going into Windsor - I cant wait to get some charms for my bracelet & I've got to get my daughters birthday pressies as well....
Glugging the water already & will have a half pack into hot coffee thingy in an hour or so.
HM - thinking of you hun...
Missy - had me 2nd Cranberry Crunch last night out the freezer - wicked.
JJJ - hope the photo shot was brill, cant wait to hear the details.
Spooks & BG - keep on marching with ya Barmy Army thingy...
Good luck with weigh-ins (I've already had a sneaky peek this morning but I'll keep quiet until after the weekend)
Have a good day all x
:D:D:D:D:D:D

hi guys,

well day 5 for me! had a bad day yesterday only got two of my shakes went to friends house and home late and was so tired fell into bed. also only drank 2.5litres water when i said i was gonna up it to 3 at least then 4 oh im so bold. yesterday eve i also had a nibble at the cranberry bar just a nibble it was allrite by no means cadburys choc!!! just about to start on my water for the day. in a really good mood. bf gave me a good talkin to last night cuz i was like oh why am i doing this ? is it worth it? etc i just seeemed to have a bad day yesterday!!

anyways onwards and upwards to day! I will do much better. will pop in later.

Hope everyones day goes ok and keep drinking!!!! :)

Just had a huge scare!!
CDC arrived,I got on scales and I had put on 2lbs!!
Was just about to go into tantrum mode!! When ERROR came up on scales!!
Got back on and had lost 3lbs.
You have never seen a woman so happy with a 3lb loss in your life!!

Susanx

GO GIRL!!! Well done xxx

Gx

I'm here. I'm going back home tonight and I didn't cheat last night.

Not as hungry today so I'm guessing I must have gone back into the big K last night.
Realised that the potential sabotage was more about cutting off my nose to spit my face than anything else :D :D

I'm here. I'm going back home tonight and I didn't cheat last night.

Not as hungry today so I'm guessing I must have gone back into the big K last night.
Realised that the potential sabotage was more about cutting off my nose to spit my face than anything else :D :D

I just knew you'd be ok Clara - I had a feeling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WELL DONE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya all,
Glad to see everyone's doing so well and remaining positive.
I woke up all achy this morning and feeling really lazy! Gotta go out and teach later too and really do not feel like it but.......toughski crapski as they say in russia!lol
I've got to go to a conference this weekend and am worried about the meals. My CDC said to keep to stuff on the 790 plan if I have to eat but, usually these places serve food laden with oil, sauces etc. None of yer plain grilled chicken and unadulterated salad! Hope I'll be ok and won't go outta Ketosis.
So hard when you HAVE to be sociable and people really seem to notice that you're not eating however subtle you try to be!!!!
Oh well - it'll be a challenge anyway.
Still waiting for my TOTM to come too - it's usually late and will probably start the day of the conference with my luck.
Blimey - I'm on a downer today aren't I!lol
Note to self - Buck up and get on with it!
Speak later
Tansyxxx

Meant to ask...
I've been wondering where someone is - haven't seen them for the last week or so and have been trawling old posts to try to find their name but I can't even find a post by her anymore!!!!
You will probably know who I mean
She has dreadlocks, went to holiday in Hawaii, loves Metallica and her son is also a poster on here.
Does anyone know who I mean and is she ok????
She was very supportive to me (and others) and she's missed!
Tansyx

Hi guys - on to day 4 for me. Feeling a bit lazy and wooozy today. Am more positive and upbeat than yesterday as i'm ketosis now. I know the next few days are gonna be hard still but it does help to know i'm burning fat now.
Cant wait for Monday for my weigh in - hope i get a really good result!!

Hi guys - on to day 4 for me. Feeling a bit lazy and wooozy today. Am more positive and upbeat than yesterday as i'm ketosis now. I know the next few days are gonna be hard still but it does help to know i'm burning fat now.
Cant wait for Monday for my weigh in - hope i get a really good result!!

I found that once I got that first weekend under my belt my confidence soared - along with first WI of course.... Everything else just fell into place xxxx

Back