Lets do this.

Well done on your loss!! Smashing it :) also snap on the slippers haha! I just got a new pair too. It really is the little things that’ll get us through this pandemic! :D

Off plan meal last night as I ended up going out but never mind! This is a long process and life happens.
I wasnt home this morning so couldn't weigh in but will do so tomorrow and see what the verdict is.
Sticking to plan today and hopefully for the rest of the weekend.

The scales were kind to me this morning so I'm feeling motivated. I'm on my own this weekend it appears for the first time in a long time.
I will work out once my coffee is finished, then onto DIy and housework.
Going to try the Maple pancakes today. I have high Hope's.

I did not end up being alone haha. I had company for dinner so had real food but I had only had 1 product and I had worked out so it all works out in the end.
Today will be 100% on plan. Still feeling good, I ache from my work out but I might do another today.

Slippers arrived and they are so comfy! A very good treat. I'm excited for the next.

Maple pancakes are very much a winner. So tasty and so is the daal pot. I think next time I will add veg but it's super filling.
Got a gooey choc pud for later tonight. So another day fully on plan

I have some lemon and blueberry pancakes but I'm not overly keen.

I am so bad at making them aswell, they always look terrible.

Ohhh I love pancakes, they are a staple in my diet lol.

Monday - week3 starts today! I am another lb down so that's 10lbs in 2 weeks. Really hoping for a stone loss in a month.

Will be off plan a bit today as I think I have a date. Going to work out shortly to make up for the extra food and will try to be sensible. Tomorrow I'll be able to focus solely on me for a good 2 weeks so keen to see what I can do when I do have the odd meal off plan.

Once I have done a month I will replace my 4th product with the 200 cal meal to prepare my self for long term goals

Have a good bank holiday all!

My off plan meal is going to be carbonara the proper stuff not the rubbish exante one! I'm so looking forward to it.

Will try not to have anything else to make up for it but I have veg I can much if I get hungry layer on.

My workout today made me miss running so I am going to start c25k next week again and up my calories on the days that I am running. Not too much to begin with.

The carbonara was so good! And even though I had that yesterday I am down another lb today! So close to my first stone off which I hope to reach after 4 weeks on plan.
Rest day today having 4shakes will see how I get on.

Glad you enjoyed and the weight is still coming off!

I'm out next weekend for a friends birthday and this will be my first proper meal since mid April so you've kinda eased my worries about it.

Ohh enjoy! You'll be fine. I just work out a bit more and actually I find I get full very quickly so keep my portion sizes in check too.

I really fancied real food instead of shakes this evening so I made an omelette with veg. It hit the spot and I have the option of one last shake if I need one later.
Will try 4 packs tomorrow though just until I get the 1ststone off and also go food shopping ha

I need an omelette maker!

Scales were up and down this morning but I'm going to just continue on. will do 4shakes today and some exercise.

Think I paid maybe £12 or £14 for mine, it's a Salter one and so good.

The scales do that so just keep going and the lbs HAVE to come off.

Back