It's THURSDAY****hour by hour****

hello. I was up early to do some work and now I've just mown the lawn and got rid of weeds ... later I will go on the exercise bike.

Come on Becky! Don't let a crappy mood keep you from achieving your goal in quickest time possible.

It is warm here in the sun - truly feel the heat from it on my body... Glorious. I hope this means it is going to start heating up now and show us real spring weather. Can't wait for summer

Where are you I'm freezing and its raining and I am sure I'm less than 30 miles away from you!!!Glad to see your keeping up the activity for all of us:rolleyes::D

Becky-Sorry your feeling fed up!You know you can do it....remembering why you are doing it is importantHad to get rid of my list it circled the flat 3 times!

Gorgeous sunshine here in Suffolk too! Nice and warm too!

Thanks Redscarlet for your kind words :) xx

BUT are you warm Clare...I am sitting in my coat

Er no - I keep my coat on all the time & I had a big pink scarf on all day as well :p:p:p:p..... Will I ever be warm again I ask myself - coming from someone who sweated her way through the last god knows how many summers and up until I started my diet I used to get beads of perspiration across my top lip after getting out the bloody bath - its a miracle, a miracle I tell ya!

I am so full of wind I could blow myself to the moon and back!

Sorry just needed to share x

Thank fully I don't as it might be like a machine gun and I'd have someones eye out!!

Gx

PMSL!!!!

I feel sorry for the cats xx

I ate 2 bars in one day (deliberately cos OH had really peed me off), and the repurcusions were all that and more! LBD - not little black dress, but Loud but deadly. Poor OH never knew what hit him when he pulled back the duvet to get in bed...

Beware the levitating duvet!!!

Back