Fat Boy Slim

adiam

Hello all! Been lurking round these parts for a while now but never wanted to post because I was CONVINCED i'd crack this weight loss alone. But I haven't... so having read how supportive y'all are thought I'd write a little blog diary to keep myself going.

Back Story - I was a chubby kid then lost it all at 15 and ended up gaunt and a bit ill looking... Uni came along, piled it back on again. Finished Uni, lost it, got into a relationship, piled it back on and a little extra for good measure. So midway through last year I started Weight Watchers and dropped off a stone and a half, however Xmas came and i re-gained 7lb. So I started Slimming World in February and did massively well. Then I just stopped! Stood on the scales a few weeks back and realized I had yet again piled on those pesky lbs.

SO - back onto SW, this time combined with 3 lots of tennis a week and XLS Medical.

3 weeks in and I have lost 9lbs (nothing last week which peed me off since I did 4 lots of tennis) but this is the time I usually get bored and start licking sticks of lard, so I hope by keeping you all abreast of my soon to be lack of breasts I will continue to melt the lbs away. My current mini goal is to fit in the single most amazing suit I have ever seen which I have bought for my friends wedding in 4 weeks time... Should be interesting.

Anyway - I will stop waffling for now and hope to get to know you all as the weeks go on!!!

:)

You made me laugh with the image of you licking lard. I'm a newbie here too.

Here to subscribe! How are you gettin on?

Back