* ~ * Its THURSDAY ~ Lets do it hour by hour * ~ *

Aww hun .... hope you feel better soon :(

I've been a very good girl and rewarded with a lovely 4lbs loss! Doing 790 now - have to work up plans due to BMI! How you getting on hun?

Hi Guys,

I hope you dont mind me joining in. I'm a lipotrimmer, but slowly being converted to CD. I've nearly done 6wks now and am getting soooooooooo fed up of the 3 shakes...thats all we have on lipotrim. Mind you that being said, it works so thats all that counts. I can see that CD does work so I'm thinking of changing over. How much does it cost. Lipotrim costs £30 a week?

Hiya Sharon

I welcome to the CD board! I considered lioptrim at the start but i thought that the flavours were too limited too.

How tall are you - if you are under 5'7" then you have three shakes a day and that costs approx £35 a week but if you are taller then you have four shakes a day. Also if you have bars or tetras then its a little more cash but i think the range of flavours is amazing and some of them are actually quite nice.

yayyyyyy
back from weigh in and 5lb down for the week wooohooo
so then went and bought a new pair of black suede knee high boots to celebrate and am down a few £ moneywise too lol

Well done Slushy ... that's brilliant!!

theres no better feeling in the world is there?
( well except being newly in love and ahem you know what oh and cadburys cream eggs! )

Well done Slushy!!!

I agree with the first two, but can't stand cadburys cream eggs...allergic to the filling!!

no no no ..... wispas .....

Hmmmm, wispas!

LOL!! See what you have started Slushy!!!

Not that we want any of those things ..... they will make us FAT!

5lbs is fabulous hunn .... congratulations to you!

And guys ... the best combo ever .... M&S tub treats (choc rolls, amaretto rolls, cornflake crunchies covered in chocolate), chop into pieces and serve with triple choc ice cream ......

...... 10lbs weight gain with every bite!!

Hiya Sharon

I welcome to the CD board! I considered lioptrim at the start but i thought that the flavours were too limited too.

How tall are you - if you are under 5'7" then you have three shakes a day and that costs approx £35 a week but if you are taller then you have four shakes a day. Also if you have bars or tetras then its a little more cash but i think the range of flavours is amazing and some of them are actually quite nice.

Thanks Chika.

I'm 5'6" so I'd have 3 shakes. I'm getting weighed tomorrow so I think I'll get another weeks worth of shakes and get looking for a CD councellor. I dont mind too much if its more expensive as long as it means I'll be able to carry on the diet........the thought of 'bars' yummmmmmmmmm

I'll keep you posted.
x

Hi guys

late on today, had to pop to tesco's early had run out of Loo rolls:eek: and a few other essentials...had to share a loo roll with OH this morning (we have 2 toilets) I had to shout out for the roll and then he took it back..:D So Now each loo has a pack of it's own With snowmen on :p

I have managed 1 lit so far and a shake, need to glug some more :tear_drop::tear_drop:

Well done Dobby 5lbs that's wonderful..:)

Hello to everyone else hope you are all having a good day..

How did you get onto SWEETS :eek: Must go back and read the thread properly...

I'm off to Southend tonight to see a show about the life of Eva Cassidy, so looking forward to that later..shall take a coke zero and a bar with me, No Ice cream in the interval for me :cry:

Catch up later

Hey HM - best get on that water hun ..... the more you drink and all that!! LOL!!

I did laugh at your snowmen toilet rolls - how terribly festive of you!

Back