* ~ * Its THURSDAY ~ Lets do it hour by hour * ~ *

Oooo Maggie have a lovely time at the show!!!

Definitely take a cold coke zero and a bar with you to nibble so you don't feel left out!!!...but also drink more water!!!

I have just served a tray of sandwiches, crisps and delicious looking cakes to some directors for one meeting and there is another meeting due to start that has chocolate biscuits!!! The smell is wonderful...thankfully still don't feel the need to grab them all and gobble the lot, although it has crossed my mind!!!

A little thing this afternoon, I managed to fit into our works lift with the catering trolley - the door closed and I managed to go up a floor, without the doors opening and spitting me out due to the weight!!!
In my defence it is a small lift!! Lol!

I can't believe its November already!! Well done Dobby on 5lbs loss!
My Weigh in today, and 3.5lbs gone,so really pleased :)
I've just been doing some maths, and I should be at my goal weight for the very end of January-what a great start to the new year!
My mum has been promising me for the past 3 years, when I get to goal she will buy me a new wardrobe of clothes, so I rang her last night, and we have penciled in the last weekend of January for my huge shop fest! Can't wait :)

What a fantastic incentive MoonBeam and well done on the loss again this week!!!!

Hubby has promised me a new wardrobe too, but I have a lot longer to go than you!

Good! Now have another one before the end of the day!!! Lol

:D:clap::clap: That's the ticket!!!
Lol!

:rotflmao: Me and Hubby are always rushing to get to the loo first and we have 2 bathrooms!!!

I cannot believe that it is only 2.15pm!!! Come on day...finish, so that I can go home and play with my Daughter!!!!
I am so bored at work that I want to eat now!

Feeling as tired as I do isn't helping! Argh!!!!!
Just finishing my 3rd litre of water...but even that is loosing it's appeal!

How is everyone else feeling??

Hey guys glad to hear we're doing a grand job with the water!!! I'm on pint no. 7 - 2 more before beddy byes! :D

Having a rather cr*p food day :(:mad:.... I haven't cheated or eaten anything but all that chocolate talk earlier has started a craving (serves me right :rolleyes:). AND to make it worse I'm supposed to making a chocolate b'day cake for BF's sister's b'day on Saturday :cry::cry::cry:

Think I'll just get all the bits tonight and maybe make it/cook it tomorrow and hope that my craving goes? What would you guys do??? :( Really don't want to fall off again.

On a more positive note, I have just ordered some jeans in a size 8 from Next (I have them in a 10 but think they'll be too big in a couple of weeks). What's with sizing at the mo .... no way I'm an 8!

Right Just started Litre 4....will take one out with me this eve as well as my coke zero...that will be 5 litres done today..........

i still have two liters to go !!
doubt ill fit my coke zero treat in at this rate
i am usually in bed by 9.30 so stop drinking at 7 to avoid trips up and down the stairs to the loo in the middle of the night! ( having a downstairs bathroom sucks!)

Back