It's Thursday ***Let's do it hour by hour***

Caress

Silver Member
Wow been quite a while since I set one of these off..

Haven't been around much lately, Kieron's away with school this week, so been concentrating on getting the house sorted out, working through the rooms. It finally looks pretty good, even if I do say it myself. But you can bet, an hour after he gets home on Friday, it'll look like someone threw a grenade in the back door and ran off..

Anyway, I'm moving through the plans at the moment, getting ready to go in and have my hernia sorted out. I'm off to visit the surgeon this morning, hoping that he'll give me a date.

Unfortunately it means that afterwards I'm off CD for a while, but I'm putting my plans of coming off CD for good at Xmas and going to either WW or SW afterwards on hold and seeing how it goes.

Hope everyone has a great day and you're all big losers

Good morning Andrea, best of luck with you appointment this morning hunni.xx

Morning everyone, best of luck with your appt hun, hope it goes well for you and well done on all that house tidying!

I'm doing ok, struggling to get the water down but going to make a conscious effort today!

Morning eveyone. 2 cups of mint tea down and now on the water! Good luck to everyone today:D

Almost 1.5 litres of water down and one fruits of the forest shake.
Am wavering a bit today but not going to cheat.

Week 2 is proving loads more exhausting than week 1 but i'm hoping that will level out shortly.

Good Luck with ur appt Andrea.

3pts and a peppermint tea down so far this morning.

Its lovely and sunny today but still very cold.xx

morning girls

well 1 shake down and working on the water but im soooooooo cold today brrrrrrrrr

got my weigh in tonight ( i hope! ) so will see how ive done these last 5 days

got my new car last night so will be cleaning out my other car ( lots of carp in it ) ready to send it to be fixed at the garage and then sell it

rather tired today kicked my mate out at 1am and got woken twice by 2 blokes im mates with both wanting to know if they can come see me. geez whats going on with men these days, lol

Morning ladies,

Day 1 of SS after doing 2 weeks on 1000 cal plan.

1.5 litres of water down, 2 mugs of white tea & a choc tetra this morning.

Its lovely & sunny here but bloody freezing.

Have a good day all.

xx

Good afternoon everybody!! Its a lovely crisp cold autumn day here, but the sun has started to break through.
Ive had my weigh in!!!
six and a half pounds!
6.5 lbs lol
thats half a pound away from two stone in a month!!
Im over the moon!!
Wooo hoooooo !!!
Hope everybody else has as good a day !!
Lynne x

well done wb, fantastic loss.xx

congratulations wizzbang!

well had 1.5l of water so far, will stop drinking at the 2 litre point of 3pm which ever comes first so ive peed the extra out before my weigh in, dont want all the water pushing my weight up before weigh in, lol

Fabulous news!!

I'll be done by the end of the month, there's no problem with having the op, my health is good enough, my weight is down enough, they're going to phone me later to confirm a date, but they said 24th or 31st of October.

All this means is that I'm going to have to come off CD for a while, but it's a worthwhile cause.

Once you get that op over with you will feel tons better. Then you can start again.
Lynne x

Fantastic andrea, you take care of your self hunni.xx

Good luck Claire

well done on your loss wizzbang! excellent! i'm hoping for a sneaky 6lbs loss on Sat to put me at 3st lost in 8 weeks. it's a long shot but i can dream!

i've had 1.5l of water today and a strawberry tetra. i feel really tired today. my job is too stressful!!! mind you have applied for a few different jobs so fingers crossed!

i'm hopefully starting Jazzercise next week yay! i know i keep harping on about it but i'm excited!!! x

Thanks gem, jazzercise!!! sounds a bit too energetic for me yet. Once I get this booty rocking its dificult to stop! lol.
I went to buy myself a hoola hoop as a well done prezzie and they had run out!! will go and have a look in asda later.
Lynne x

Back