ITS THURSDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOUR xx

Evening all Tara i'm so sorry to hear your sad news big big hugs to you and your family xxxxxxxx

Well i'm feeling a bit pappy today very nauseous and dizzy and shaky and keep falling over so ive been in bed til gone 5pm tonight, got OH to take me to CDC a day early coz she's at SOTY tomorrow and i've lost 3lbs so i'm a happy bunny even though a nauseous one am trying to get the water down me to wash it out but as ive been asleep all day i'm only on my 2nd litre

Thankyou :) just shows i must have been bloated last week :) Am off work again tomorrow coz i still feel ropey that and the fact when i attempt to drive i nearly pass out with a dizzy spell am hoping its just one of these nasty viruses that are floating round at the min.

Oooo i just noticed your ticker....2 days to go!!!!!!

Popping in quickly to say:
I LUUUURRVVVVVEEEEE LUSH!
And I bought an ickle pot of lovely glittery goodness from B too.
Happy Bunny.
Hugs to Tara & family.

I'm so excited for you hun :) where are u getting ready at home or at the venue?

oooh how exciting :) is everything ready and done?

lol thats what i like to hear teehee. I'm watching that don't tell the bride is a bit boring this week

I'm here!!!

Not hiding and certainly not been avoiding you del hun! I've been working weeknights, and been in uni all day. Decided i have to sort my life out and work some magic with time management.
Went to see my thesis supervisor who told me i was doing well, i'm just about up to date with my lectures, need to start revising for an exam in a few days and need to learn all the bar stuff for my new job!!

Basically, a very busy little Leah!

How are you all?
I'm soooooo sorry to hear about your sister Tara, massive hugs for you and your family. My nephew died half hour after being born due to preeclampsia - as my Mama says: "some babies are too good for this world"

I've missed you all!!!!

Back