ITS THURSDAYxxLETS DO IT HOUR BY HOURxx

Morning All,

Day 3 today and so far going really well again. Been SS'ing 100% and other than wanting things rather than being actually hungry i've had no problems. Also done about 12 miles walking in the last few days but food energy must have been used now because i'm sooo tired and can't even think about going far tonight so am going to go to the cinema to keep my mind off things instead. Hoping ketosis will kick in soon and i'll have a bit of energy to burn off those wicked fat cells.

Hope you are all doing well, good luck with any WI's today.

Keep Glugging!!!
:)

Hiya everyone

Fell off the wagon last night:eek: AGAIN!!!!

God I am getting sooo cr@p at this weight loss lark|!

Gonna see what today brings, I am out of the house so with a bit of luck I should do ok.

Catch you all later on, keep on CD'ing!!

Hiya all,
Sorry not posted for a while on the daily. Glad to see everyone is chirpy! (Spring must be on the way!lol)
I've just had a very productive meeting with the LEA about my daughter's schooling (she's autistic etc!) so feeling much more positive about it now - have been very worried.
I'm def not drinking enough and HAVE to get glugging!
is anyone going to the meet at Henry's Bar on Saturday - I don't want to trek up there if I'm gonna be on me lonesome! Might put up a new thread about it to see.
Take care all - stay strong and focussed
Tansyx:)

Hi everyone, hope you are all OK. Just a quick hello before I tackle my pile of work for the afternoon. The fridge at work has broken so I have a warm bar - I like the toffee ones from the fridge. So its sat on the window sill next to the milk trying to cool down. Can't believe it WI day already, the weeks are zooming by. My friend said she will cook me chicken and salad on Saturday so I can go and see her - bless! We usually have a pub lunch and a bottle or two of wine in town, so its not quite the same, but I can do that when I get to goal! Have a good day everyone.

**sneaks in under the cover of a new avatar and signature** :eek:

Hi guys :wave_cry:

Re-started on Tuesday, holiday coming up and decided that I really should get a chunk of this 2 stone off before then. Can't be wandering around in a bikini with muffin top & cellulite everywhere :rolleyes:

So far so good, been 100% angelic and think I am finally in the zone :D. Woo hoo!! Long may it continue :innocent0001:

Hope everyone else is being good, good luck for WI's today
x

Thanks chick!!!

Well done yourself too!! Looking bloomin' marvellous in your wedding picccies - how skinny!!! Hope your day was perfect and all your planning paid off. How's Jodie Jo Jo doing?? Not seen any posts recently xx

Thanks chick!!!

Well done yourself too!! Looking bloomin' marvellous in your wedding picccies - how skinny!!! Hope your day was perfect and all your planning paid off. How's Jodie Jo Jo doing?? Not seen any posts recently xx

Hey Dobbie How absolutely fabbie to see you back...We have missed you

Hey Maggie!!

It's rather fabulous to be back! Missed all you guys too :hug99:
How you getting on? Sorry to hear you're having a bit of a rough time at the mo :(
xx

Afternoon all...

Just had excellent meeting with my area manager and am currently on target for £2k bonus which will pay for my family holiday.... Must keep on nailing down the costs though!

Nothing to report - other than that I'M BLOODY COLD - again!!!!!

Hope everyone's doing well - Susan & Georgie catch up this evening on MSN re Spa dates etc xxx

Hiya all,
Sorry not posted for a while on the daily. Glad to see everyone is chirpy! (Spring must be on the way!lol)
I've just had a very productive meeting with the LEA about my daughter's schooling (she's autistic etc!) so feeling much more positive about it now - have been very worried.
I'm def not drinking enough and HAVE to get glugging!
is anyone going to the meet at Henry's Bar on Saturday - I don't want to trek up there if I'm gonna be on me lonesome! Might put up a new thread about it to see.
Take care all - stay strong and focussed
Tansyx:)

I'm still going on Saturday.I have no life,but my friend has asked me to babysit in Friday night so I will not be at Cambridge Arms

Back