IT'S TIME.....

ToniM

Hi all. I started Lipotrim yesterday. I tried it once before and lasted a week....not so much because I was hungry but because i lost only 3lb and the pharmacist was as flummoxed as I.

But, I am in now. Started yesterday therefore my weigh days will be monday. Had three shakes yesterday was fine did feel the munchies mind you by the evening but resisted.

Had my first shake of the day now. Feel fine and not hungry. I work afternoons through to evening in a care home and there is food everywhere - it will be very challenging not to grab the odd biscuit, quarter sandwich but I am gonna try hard.

I weigh 196lbs (14 stone) and would love to get down to 147lbs (10.7 stone). However, I feel this is optimistic but will see how far I get.

:character00148:

Good luck to you on your LT journey.Stick with it and you will do it.Look around the forum for inspiration,everyone is fab on here x

Good Luck Toni! x and Welcome x

Hi Tony and Welcome hun, well done on day 1 ticked off forever and try to remember to drink enough water between 2 to 4 litres a day. I used to work in a care home and I know what late shifts can be like... just try to remember that this isnt forever and you can eat food again... treat it like medicine thats doing you a power of good.. My health has improved sooo much and believe me when I say this.... its been a tough run and STILL is tough, BUT being slim and healthy means more to me hence the dtermination to succeed.. DESPITE hick ups here and there!! Expect to have good and bad days hun, be realistic, BUT try really really hard to stick to it 100%... It will work hun. I think this time around your loss will be better. Post post post and read all the inspiring diarys... Peachpips, Deezers, etc etc all very encouraging reads. Hope you do really well... be thinking of you and remember your never alone! Never! :D L xxx

Back