It's Time!

slim sharrie

That's it, I've have had enough of being fat!!

Every morning I say to myself today I am going to start to change my life, then every evening driving home from work I seem to have a little devil on my shoulder saying go on, buy that bottle of wine or go and get something nice for tea and start the diet tomorrow - it's pathetic, I'm pathetic, I need to stop making excuses and get a life!!:tear_drop:

I am 5 foot 7 and weigh 14 stone!!! I seem to be getting heavier and heavier. Nothing fits me, I look like a bloke and have lost interest in makeup, nice clothes, nice hairdo's because I look ridiculous!

So from today, I am going to start SW again!! and try and write down everything that passes my lips!

Wish me luck - because I need it! I want to live again!

Right it sounds like you have got yourself into a rut,
Go to a slimming world class, buy yourself some make up, some nice smellies and think RIGHT! NEW ME HERE I COME! its so hard to feel motivated when you are feeling sooooooo yuk but once that first week is over and you can see your losing you will stick at it, why waste your life away feeling yuk when you can lose weight and start feeling sexy again!

The diet is sooooooo easy, you can still have your wine and nice food, just all in moderation and use your syns.

Chin up, and get yer ass on the eating plan!
Good luck
Ruthy xxx

Good luck, so many of us can associate with what you are saying!
As Ruthie says, go and treat yourself and do try to get to a class... it has made a real difference to me than and staying to class...

Anne x

Hi Ruthy & Anne

You are both so right and feeling sorry for myself isn't going to do me any good! I am going to do the SW plan at home for a while (see how it goes) as I have joined and rejoined the group near me so many times and I have heard that the latest consultant isn't very good - I need a good motivator!

As of today I am on the plan and tonight I am going to start a run/walk programme.

Green day today:

Breakfast: 2 weetabix (heb), skimmed milk (hea), toffee mullerlight
Lunch: huge jacket potato, low fat cottage cheese and pineapple, fruit salad, yoghurt
Tea: king prawns (heb), spaghette, tinned tomatoes, corgettes & mushrooms with 3 babybel light (hea) mixed in.

No sins for today - I will let you know if I slip tomorrow and whether I stick to my exercise programme.

Can any body tell me how many sins for non alcoholic lager?

Thanks.

welcome

HI SS and welcome. First of all you have took the step to do something about your weight. Secondly you can have your wine and some treats but you must have your sins. Some people think by cutting out your sins you lose more this is not the case, you can have between 10 and 15 sins a day so good luck.:D:D

Hi Skinny

thanks - I tend to save my sins up for the weekend just in case we go out for a meal etc. I did used to save up so that I could have alcohol at the weekend but if (I hope I can do it) I stay off the alcohol like I intend to, especially as I crave food the next day if I have a hangover - then perhaps I may have some sins in the week as a treat!:D

PS How do you put a ticker thing on?

hi Slim Sharrie, i found this on SW online Syns

Basic/Non Branded Foods Lager, basic, Alcohol free 284ml

red.gif
Original 3 Syns
green.gif
Green 3 Syns

Hope it helps!! :)

Thanks Bumpy - sounds good for when I need something adult!!

Well I stayed on the plan yesterday and didnt have any sins (tend to save these up for the weekend in case we have an impromptu takeaway etc)

I started my running plan last night which aims to get you running for 30 mins non stop after 4 weeks! :eek:

You need to run 4 x per week and here is the first workout done :D

walk 10 mins then for the next 10 mins run 1 min, walk 1 min etc, then walk 10 mins.

Feeling a lot happier today, just need to stick to what I am doing and keep focused - it certainly helps having the sun shining! :)

Hope everybody else is feeling positive!

Tuesday's Plan

Breakfast: 2 weetabix & skimmed milk, toffee mullerlight
Lunch: big jacket potato, low fat cottage cheese & pineapple, banana
Tea: omelette with mushrooms, tomatoes, 3 babybel light and 1 1/2 oz grated low fat cheese & jacket potato (couldn't eat it all)
Snacks: 2 mullerlight yogs, low fat noodles, apple

2nd workout of the week: 10 mins walking then 15 mins 1 min run, 1 min walk finished with 5 mins walking.

Then 3 large glasses of wine - why the hell I did that I don't know!!:(

I don't know how many sins for the wine so will put down 25:mad:

Hope you all had a better day...

I think wine is more like 4-5 syns per glass so you should be ok. Don't beat yourself up about it, but you may actually benefit from going to class just for the simple fact that someone is weighing you weekly so that may keep you on the straight and narrow. I lost 2 stone on ww on my own, but then lost the motivation at home and went to meetings to get a kick up the backside :) LOL

Good luck honey!!

Back