IT'S TIME......

Thnak you for replying queenie....:) I've been sat here refreshing the page to see if anyone was around at the mo. That's how bad it is tonight. It's really crept up and bitten me again. All the feelings of rejection, not being attractive enough, young enough...everything.

I'm just sitting with it and not trying to squash the tears. It's hard to type . I feel choked by them at the mo. Not been this bad since it all first happened. He's going to end up with someone else eventually and I don't know how I am going to cope with that. I'm praying for my perception to change quickly. I'm stuck emotionally Queenie.

Thank you again hun...xxx

Babe, if you were stuck the last thing you would do is recognise that fact. I know it's hard, and I wish there was more that I could do, but every day you are stronger, every day you are moving away from the person who put up with him and towards the new you. Keep fighting, please keep fighting.

Oh Lacey, I'm sending you a million virtual hugs lovie because you are a wonderful, strong, intelligent, beautiful, loving, sensitive, honest woman and he doesn't deserve you and never will in a million years.

There's nothing wrong in crying for the loss of what could have been and what was. You probably are still in mourning as DQ says, I wish I could wave a magic wand and make it all better for you.

The pain will ease in time and you will emerge stronger and we're all here for you anytime.

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Lacey)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Listen, doll - you and me, a few packets of CD and an ocean of water and we'll both walk into a Quayside bar at the VFBC and frighten all the boyz!!!! OK?

Let's look forwards, darling - not back.

Let's look after ourselves - not THEM.

Let's be around for our grandkids' weddings - and make them rue the day THEY ever fecked us over.

Let's have the best revenge possible - to be gorgeous and happy and live the rest of our lives without giving them a second thought.

Tomorrow is the first step.

Take my hand and walk with me.

Love you, girl!

D_Q....Carol and Isobel,

Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for me being here tonight and preventing me from crashing emotionally, because you have.

I struggle often with my heartache over my marriage but don't bring it into many of my posts on here.

What happened tonight? I hit the floor, the tears wouldn't stop...BUT....the first thing I thought to do was get on here and tell my friends how I was feeling. That is something very precious about us all and about this site.

Love you all, you've saved me tonight....xxx

Maybe this is the crossroads you've been waiting for, hun.

Maybe this really is the time.

I think it is.

Don't stay up too late tonight, babes - sometimes it's better to draw a veil over a bad day and things WILL look better in the morning.

I vow to have drunk my first litre by 7.30am. Race ya!

Off to bed now, gorgeous cos I'm flagging!

Nitey night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Listen, doll - you and me, a few packets of CD and an ocean of water and we'll both walk into a Quayside bar at the VFBC and frighten all the boyz!!!! OK?

Let's look forwards, darling - not back.

Let's look after ourselves - not THEM.

Let's be around for our grandkids' weddings - and make them rue the day THEY ever fecked us over.

Let's have the best revenge possible - to be gorgeous and happy and live the rest of our lives without giving them a second thought.

Tomorrow is the first step.

Take my hand and walk with me.

Love you, girl!

I've taken your hand Isy and I ain't letting go until the job is done and dusted....not this time. It's taken me a year to get to this point....but I'm here and the blinkers are on.

Thank God for strong, caring women who I am proud to say are my friends...xxx

Maybe this is the crossroads you've been waiting for, hun.

Maybe this really is the time.

I think it is.

Don't stay up too late tonight, babes - sometimes it's better to draw a veil over a bad day and things WILL look better in the morning.

I vow to have drunk my first litre by 7.30am. Race ya!

Off to bed now, gorgeous cos I'm flagging!

Nitey night xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think you may be right. It is about timing.

I believed it was time a year ago but maybe it has taken me to go through all this extra heartache to get where I am tonight. (I'm glad I didn't know that a year ago though!)

I should know this....I DO KNOW THIS...I talk about this with my clients everday!!! Sometimes you just don't see it when it applies to yourself because you are too busy. Crikey, is Lacey having some realisation here tonight or what!!!!

I'll be up at 5am Isy, doing the paperwork I was meant to do tonight but couldn't. I'll have drank my first litre by 6.30am girl.....hello SS land again. I'm quite glad and relieved about it actually...xxx

Babe, if you were stuck the last thing you would do is recognise that fact. I know it's hard, and I wish there was more that I could do, but every day you are stronger, every day you are moving away from the person who put up with him and towards the new you. Keep fighting, please keep fighting.

I'm still here and fighting girl!!!

Thank you so much for your support. When I needed it most, the women I trust came through for me. How many people can say that? It's invaluable to me and always will be...xxx

Hmmm first litre by 6.30 a.m.?! :eek: Reckon you're gonna beat me there. Ok, how about my first litre by 8.30 - I'll be in work by then and near a loo!! :p

Men may come and go, but your girlfriends are with ya forever! :cool:

I think your poem is beautiful, Isis. With e few words changed here and there, it could apply to how I feel about trying to live myself again after the death of my son nearly 3 and a half years ago sent me into a "black hole" from which I thought I'd never escape - or even want to escape. Thankyou for sharing it. Sometimes feelings are just so all consuming that all you can do is let them consume you. Maybe this is what happened tonight. Evenutally, the hurt will not be so raw, and pleasant feelings will be able to reach you again, I promise.
Ann xxx

Ann,

Thank you so much for your post. It was the first thing I read this morning and it has helped me more than you know.

I feel stramge this morning, but ok. I've had a litre of water already and just finishing my cappucino shake (hot), before work.

Thank you all again for rescuing me...xxx:)

Right lady - I've had 1 1/2 litres of water - just got another litre lined up!]

Hey ho, let's go!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey honey, just read your posts from last night and just want to send you massive hugs and positive vibes.

hope your day ss'ing went well today and even if it didn't you HAVE made a start!!

love

Gen xx

Today I have had,

* 4 litres of water....so far.
* 1 shake
* 1 banana tetra.

I AM BACK AND I AM FIGHTING...:D :D :D

Eeek, quite a few ouchies for me reading that, but thank you thank you thank you Isis/Lacey

D xx

I have just found this thread - and was so moved by the eloquence of the poem, the hurt, the strength that I am sitting here with the tears running down my cheeks. What a fantastic bunch of ladies you are D_Q, Isobel and Isis .... and how privledged we are to have all of you on here. Thank you for the poem - it is truely moving and thank you for showing that the power of friendship and empathy can overcome hurt and pain.

Sincere wishes to you Isis in your quest to lose weight and from the strength of character - plus the support from your friends I'm sure you will be successful.

I have just found this thread - and was so moved by the eloquence of the poem, the hurt, the strength that I am sitting here with the tears running down my cheeks. What a fantastic bunch of ladies you are D_Q, Isobel and Isis .... and how privledged we are to have all of you on here. Thank you for the poem - it is truely moving and thank you for showing that the power of friendship and empathy can overcome hurt and pain.

Sincere wishes to you Isis in your quest to lose weight and from the strength of character - plus the support from your friends I'm sure you will be successful.

Hi Beverley:)

I don't know what to say apart from thank you so much for your lovely words. They've really touched me.

I am still fighting, day 10 of SSing today and no probs so far. Personal situation is still an ongoing problem, but hey, if I can SS whilst I deal with that.....I can do ANYTHING!!!!

Lacey...xxx:D

Back