ITS TUESDAY*****HOUR BY HOUR*****

Hope the nasty evil Cadbury or maybe Galaxy monster stays away today Mags - water bottles at the ready! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Well done clare,can see your still doing well,you will be slimmer then me !!

...am always doing that...I'll continue lol

was just out of boredom and or habit!! Just need to make myself keep on it this time cos I've failed so many times before and am left feeling so unhappy. Am in ketosis alrealdy which is good, at least the headace has gone, just the horrible taste to contend with now!!

Hows everyone's day been so far? xx

Hiya folks

Still not in ketosis, dunno why though, but it's annoying and frustrating. Went through my wardrobes yesterday, sorting through my clothes and got into a pair of jeans that I've had for 5 years and have never managed to get into. Ok, so they're still a bit tight around the bum and thighs, but I can get them on. Soon enough they'll fit perfectly.

Hope everyone has a great day and that you're all big losers

Hi all, Sitting freezing in my home even tho the heating is on!:gen125: Am now on Day 9 and awaiting my first WI on Thursday. Feeling ok apart from manky metallic taste in my mouth since yesterday which is really putting me off the shakes (presuming it's a result of all those vitamins and minerals?). Am SS+ and have some haddock cooked in herbs and celery awaiting me so hopefully that will help with the taste. Heading off to work shortly until midnight. I work shifts and have to say that the late shift is hard going on this diet, but not for hunger reasons, always get stonking headache and get really tired - but shall be all worth it in the end - i hope:D.

Keep up the good work everyone

Jax

Week 1-2 = ??

Afternoon all!

Been to work today, just picked dd up from school, having my lunch tetra with coffee, then off to collect ds from nursery. It's lovely and sunny here today. Ooh dh has just said he'll collect ds, so I shall make a cup of green tea me thinks! I bought lots of magazines earlier, I find reading about celebs, and dieting type stories, and looking at nice clothes for thin people, makes me less inclined to scoff my face and stick to SSing, and it gives me something to do to pass the time..

Think I might get on the scales in the morning, have been avoiding them since Friday's dismal weigh in and Sunday's burgerfest !

Hope you are all having a good day, and good luck to those with weigh in's tonight (Ruth!) xx

Hello :)

Well....day 17 for me and this has been THE hardest day. It's touch and go...ruheeeally want to eat. I think it's hormones...my tummy is bloated, so I just feel even fatter!

I know I'll feel better once TOTM starts...wish it would hurry up!

Am whining again I realise. :D

Nic x
Im the same totm soon. im really hungry and. iv just eaten 2 chippolatas, drinking loads of water, i hate this feeling.

Afternoon everyone

Maggie-throw the chocolate monster away!
Mandy-I don't know how you ever worked in a fish and chip shop and kept going...it makes me feel a little more human now it is hard..but resist!
Well done lisa with your Loss!
Hope everyone is having a good day!

It's so hard isn't it when TOTM is approaching. :(

I just cracked. Ate some thorntons chocolate peanuts and raisins....and at the moment I kind of don't even care. :confused: I will in the morning obviously.

Ah well. It's done now...can only keep on slogging away.

Stick at the 2 teensy sausages....it isn't worth feeding the craving!!

Nic x

drink loads of water to rty and flush them out

That Blardy Chocolate monster is following me around, and has been alday. getting so peeded off with myself now.

ave given myself a severe talking too and will be back with it in the morning..I WISH I COULD HATE CHOCOLATE AAAArrrrgggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back