Its Tuesday *** Lets Do It Hour By Hour ***

Well I though seeing as i was up early I would start the daily again.

Day 4 for me today. I have been managing to get at 3L of water down me a day, sometimes 3.5L which is really good for me, i used to struggle with 2. Im also finding it a lot easier than i thought.

I have WI tonight so hope all goes well, and good luck for anyone else.

Its well foggy outside-i was hoping for more lovely weather, hopefully it will clear to be nice later x

Lozzer well done with the water and good luck for WI tonight

Spooks come on you can do it!!!

I have second WI tonight. Its freezing here in Wales this morning. I have been up since 6 even though the kids are off. Had to write a snotty email to our local councillors regarding our new community centre and the lack of security. Picked up 7 year old last night from dance and there was a gang of youths outside being rude and abusive, when the lone female warden came out to "shoo" them off one of them dropped his trousers and started playing with himself whilst swearing at her!!! We don't even live in a rough area its a very affluent and well to do estate but since they built a community centre here we are getting all kinds of hoodlums filtering in from elsewhere.

Inside every older person is a younger person -- wondering what the hell happened.
Inside me lives a skinny woman crying to get out. But I can usually shut her up with cookies.

The hardest years in life are those between ten and seventy.

I refuse to think of them as chin hairs. I think of them as stray eyebrows.

Old age ain't no place for sissies . Thirty-five is when you finally get your head together and your body starts falling apart.
If you can't be a good example -- then you'll just have to be a horrible warning.

I'm not going to vacuum 'til Sears makes one you can ride on.
Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission.
When life hands you lemons, ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

Have a great tuesday!

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Feeling more positive today so hopefully no eating!!!:eek:

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

morning all. lozzer 6am is far too early to be up when the kids are off school. sharonjayne thats awful. I hope the council do something about it.

well done for yesterday spooks. heres hoping for a second 100% day today for both of us.

If only i had kids to use as an excuse lol
I work from home and start at like 5-6am depending on when i get up. Finish at 8am though so cant compleain to much lol

Good Morning Everyone!!!

Feeling more positive today so hopefully no eating!!!:eek:

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday!!

You can do it, Natalie! Stop and think before you eat!! Text your buddies!!n We will put you off!!;)

Morning all

Well yesterday had the horrible demond telling me t o eat and boy is he good at his job he need a pay rise or a big kick up the butt.
But I still managed to get through the shift at work with out eating.I need to thank you all for your quick replies and encouragement they really make a difference and made me think xx
A special thanks to wl8s saw your reply just before I went back to work and boy you are one hell of a demond slayer you didnt even build up a sweat :thankyou:.
I hadnt thought about how close I was and you are all right I will get to 100lb lost and carry on till I happy with my size which is just round the next corner .
I would of eaten yesterday and spoilt it all so please know you all make a difference just by been here thank you so much .

Right stopped been all emotional now (not even totm)

Come on everybody we can do it those demonds arnt so tough xxxx

A special thanks to wl8s saw your reply just before I went back to work and boy you are one hell of a demond slayer you didnt even build up a sweat :thankyou:.
I hadnt thought about how close I was and you are all right I will get to 100lb lost and carry on till I happy with my size which is just round the next corner .

You are more than welcome hun. Next time you need your ass kicked you know where to come, and hopefully you can return the favour for me tomorrow (day 3) as that is ALWAYS my worst day.

Morning folks

Busy day for me today, have clients and then got to go to the bank, deliver some tetra packs to a client. Dog walking and hospital visit and more dog walking.

Hope to be able do another 100% day today. Need to make sure I take my water everywhere.

Having a GT now and trying to wake myself up.

Good luck with the weigh ins today, let us know how your get on.

Have a good day

HM

Hi all, I'm new to this area, so a little intro -
I've lost 4 stone so far following the liptorim but have now changed to CD. Have been having a tough time of it lately, have been good in the week but falling apart at the weekends - however I have set myself a short time goal, I really want to lose 3 stone by end of April which should be achievable if I can stick to it!

Have upped my exercise and treated myself to Davina's new dvd and am enjoying it - I have some small dumballs on order to help banish my flabby arms!

I have 2 kids who are off on hols this week - yesterday was a forced route march round the block a couple of times yesterday with one on roller baldes and the other on heelies! Want to do some more of the dvd today - but probably once the kids go to bed.

Good luck to those with their weigh ins today, and slaying those demons!! (Can't their voices be very persuasive)

Morning all 1 pack down and 1 pint water down, its soooo foggy here on the edgware road....WI tonight so fingers crossed for some Pound loss!!! Swimming at 7pm good luck girls on your 7 day SS ing you know you can do it just stick with the will of steel!

anyway GTG lots to do xxxx

Morning all - end of week 3 for me today and weigh in this afternoon, good luck to everyone else weighing in today and stay strong vibes for everyone else SSing :D

Morning all!!

Hope ur all well..am reaching my 3rd day of ssing 100% :) Had a really bad sleep last night although I did have a headache before i went to bed. Woke up around 4am with bad bad stomach cramps... had a bit of water & it went away. Dunno whether it was hunger or something else... neva had anything like that before! Quite worrying but it has not put me off just yet!! Jumped on the scales and it looks like I'm only a few pounds away from been exactly 12 stone! Well at least something made me smile! Well now am off for my first shake.. & boy am I dieing for it... never been so hungry in ma LIFE!

Good luck to all u who have weigh on's hope ya all losers hehehe xx

Morning cd ers!!!!

Good luck people with weigh in's today. My scales have started moving again after a big ZERO weight loss last week so I am over the moon to say the least :)

Hope everyone is gonna have a fab tuesday, looks like its going to be another nice day here :)

Morning all - good to see everyone very chipper! Have great days! Vx

1 Pack
1/2 L Water
1 Peppermint Tea

So far so good!!

Have my Banana Tetra in with me!

And will have a tiny bit of boullion for my morning & afternoon T-Breaks just for a change.

Have a 2L bottle of sparkling water in with me too!!:D

So by the time I get home I should be well on my way to 4L water intake with a shake to go!!:)

Good Morning all,
I had a good result last night 2 24 in 3 weeks so pleased.any1 who has a weight in tonight good luck.Hope you all do well. xx

Back