Its Tuesday *** Lets Do It Hour By Hour ***

Hi Nat
Gr8 to see you got yesterday out the way, just be a wee bit careful setting your weightloss's in writing every week, obviously everyone needs a goal but if you lose less week as long as you are ok with it then you'll be fine.... When I planned 2 months of losing 4lbs a week, it all went wrong as some wks I actually only lost 2lbs because that wasnt part of my plan I took it almost like I'd failed????? Of course hun you might be entirely different.....
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

lol,

Lost 1st 7lbs with WW

STARTED CD ON 26/6/07 AT 12ST 5LBS

WEEK 1: 9lbs loss
biggrin.gif

WEEK 2: 3 1/2lbs loss
smile.gif

WEEK 3: 1 1/2lbs loss
sigh.gif

WEEK 4: 3 lbs loss
biggrin.gif

WEEK 5: 3 lbs loss
biggrin.gif
(AAM Week)
WEEK 6: 1 lb loss
cry.gif

WEEK 7 (790):5lbs loss
biggrin.gif

WEEK 8 (790):1lb loss
frown.gif

WEEK 9 (790):1lb loss
mad.gif

WEEK 10(790):2lb loss
confused.gif

WEEK 11(790):3.5lb
biggrin.gif

WEEK 12(790):NIL
cry.gif

WEEK 13(790):2lbs
smile.gif

WEEK 14:1/2lb loss
cry.gif

WEEK 15:1 1/2lb
smile.gif

WEEK 16(1000): 1/2lb
frown.gif

WEEK 17(1000): 1 1/2lb
biggrin.gif

WEEK 18(1000): 2 1/2lb
biggrin.gif

WEEK 19(1000): 1/2 lb
smile.gif

WEEK 20(1000): 1 1/2lb
biggrin.gif

WEEK 21(1200): 1 1/2lb
smile.gif

WEEK 22(1200): 0
cry.gif

WEEK 23(1000ish):1.5lb
biggrin.gif

WEEK 24(1200ish):1.5lb
biggrin.gif

WEEK 25(1200ish):.1/2 lb
biggrin.gif

now weigh 8st 12lbs, size 8

lol...I may be over generous with my weightloss predictions....:eek:

Oh well...am hoping one of those babies turns into a 5lb loss to balance it all out!!:p

i done mine with a 2lb loss per week, just so i could see what weight i would be at a certain BMI ;)

Afternoon folks great weightlosses everyone!!!!! and well done on the water

Claire sending lots of cuddles and vibes for your dad hun xxxxxx

Lovely too see yet again everyone feeling so positive :-D

Well i'm feeling very postive today, lost 2lbs this week according to scales but i'll have to wait til Fri for weigh in. I'm 1.5l down which isnt bad considering i didnt get up til an hour ago (backs still causing me problems grr) and had my ryvitas for lunch :)

xxxx

Congratulations STBG :D

I am now weighing tomorrow am, CDC called this morning to ask if we could reschedule.

Hi all, just wanted to say well done on all the losses and good luck for any wi tonight or tomorrow. Not got time to read all the posts today as heading off home, just wanted to poke my head in. Got 3.5l water down me today and nearly popped i needed the loo so much

:(:(:(
my dads in surgery now to put rods and metal plates in his arm to hopefully give him some function back

also scans today show skull fractures front and back of his head and hes got bleeding on the brain

and to top it all off i sat and ate some chicken earlier :(

Well done to eveyone for getting through another day! Big pat on the back for all of you!!!

I've had another good day... just sat down from jumping myself silly to Davina in the living room and drinking my last pint of water before I call it a day on the liquid front!!! (Don't want to be up all night :rolleyes:)

I've had another good CD day... so that's DAY 2 survived... think I'm back in K - least hubby seems to think so what with my yukky breath!!! - still he could be just trying to wind me up (quite normal)

Good luck for your weigh-ins tonight. My CDC is on holiday and I won't see her now till Feb 28th (3 weeks is a long time in Weigh-in Land) but still need to stay faithful!!! Here goes... :cool:

Awwww,claire hun! Loadsa hugs for you darlin!

At least it was chicken and not crispies :D, i'm very proud of you xxx

:(:(:(
my dads in surgery now to put rods and metal plates in his arm to hopefully give him some function back

also scans today show skull fractures front and back of his head and hes got bleeding on the brain

and to top it all off i sat and ate some chicken earlier :(

OMG! You have been through it!

Don't dwell on the food, its not worth dwelling on!

Sending love and strength to you all XXXXXX

Big Big hugs for you and you Dad Claire and well done for resisting other foods and opting for a healthy chicken instead!!!!

Spooky's right Hun xx Don't beat yourself up about the chicken. It was the best choice.

Thinking of you and your Dad and sending loads of <<<<hugs>>>>

HM

hi!
i'm new here, but i just had my day 32 WI - lost 3lbs again this week, but for some reason i'm feeling a little down :( not sure why - was soooo tempted to just say 'sod it' and buy a load of sugar and fruit and every food i've been craving for the past month, but managed to not enter any shops; if i stray once, my will power would disappear so i HAVE to stay strong!
good luck to everyone else with WIs today
lauren xxxxxx

Hello Lauren Well done on your weight loss so far.

We all get days when perhaps we could say stuff it but you have done so well, hang in there and stay focused and it will be fine.

Keep us posted as to your progress Lauren

HM

Clare-Thinking of you and your Dad at this difficult time.Don't beat yourself up about eating,now is the time to concentrate on other things

Well done on your losses Lauren.Try and stay positive.We all have small loss weeks here and there.Try to look at the big picture(I know it's hard-just reusing the advice I was given in similar situation)28lbs in 3 weeks is fab!!

dads out of surgery, he had to have it all done under local anesthetic as he has spondiolitis so cant be intubated for a GA
hopefully with some intensive physio he will be able to strengthen that arm

Back