It's Tuesday ***lets do it hour by hour!!***

Morning all.
Got a busy day ahead of me so just about to get DD up for the day.
The sun is looking like it might make an appearance today.
Good luck to all those with WI's today and hope everyone has a great food free day. :D

well I must admit that I'm back to it today after a bad weekend...still never mind onwards and upwards ey!! have already had 1 ltr of water and have got another chillin ready to take to college today so I'm well on my way. The weathers vile here which is most depressing, nevermind though ey.

Will check in with you all later on xx

hi all!
so pissed off today with partner!
I do all the feeds, night & day, he does **** all and sleeps all night. And then moans hes tired!
Well today, been up since 4am with taylor-jade, and all hes done this morning his have ago at me and call me lazy for not tidying up! im really wondering if id be better off without him. =[

Not starting well today!
Water back on from yesterdays flood-but for some reason my loo is not filling and I have cold water coming out of the overflow hole in the bath!!So day out to bluewater cancelled while I wait in for someone!

Hope everyone has a great day!Good luck with weigh ins

Hey all!!!
Im working on a show all this week so i doubt i'll be on much but good luck to all the losers and starters/restarters!
Can't believe im on day 14 now! I'l let u know my 2nd weigh in results tomorrow morning.
Have a good day all, im gonna miss my minimins fix 2night!!
xxxx

Hi all,

Am on day one!! Am leaving it as long as possible to have my first shake....Am feeling very positive.... Have a good day everyone x

Morning all!! Weather lovely here today, survived school run tho busting for a wee on way home in traffic got a bit fraught!! Determined to get on with it this week, visiting in-laws sunday so have to make an concerted push!! Pressing constipation, ToTM and rampant cystitis are not going to stop me!!Big hugs to all and good luck with all WI's today bb xx

Good morning fat fighters! Haven't posted in a while but been lurking! Still on CD and even worked out a little last night! Not sure what came over me there! Actually found that I enjoyed it TBH - might go for a bit of a power stomp later (weather permitting of course!) LOL

Good luck for WI's today!

xx

Hi everyone,

Am really annoyed with myself for having out on weight am 5lbs over my lowest weight, so as of today am back to full SS.

Have changed my ticker just to show how much I need to lose to get to the godly BMI 25 and then when I am there will do the next stage to get down to target. Am aiming for 3 weeks so need to average 4lbs a week.

Good Luck for the day everyone

Hey Guys, Wondered if i can join in. Im on day 2 2day my stomach keeps making funny growning noise but im trying so hard to ignor them. I see my nex CDC councilor 2night, had shakes left over from last time so started yesterday.

Started - 21/04/08

Start Weight - 14st 3lb

Week 1 -

Hi guys

I'm on a high today, been to toddlers this morning and everyone commented on my weight loss it was great! They were asking how much more I wanted to lose and when I told them, they were like "ooh think that might be a bit much" It only takes me to bmi of 25 so it's hardly TOO MUCH but anyway I'll decide when I get a bit nearer what I'm gonna do. Scales are showing a tiny loss this week but it has been TOTM and I'm having toilet troubles again so could be that. I only need to lose a lb to get me to the 3 stone mark so even if it's just a pound I'll be happy. Will report later on the WI. xxx

Hi guys

I'm on a high today, been to toddlers this morning and everyone commented on my weight loss it was great! They were asking how much more I wanted to lose and when I told them, they were like "ooh think that might be a bit much" It only takes me to bmi of 25 so it's hardly TOO MUCH but anyway I'll decide when I get a bit nearer what I'm gonna do. Scales are showing a tiny loss this week but it has been TOTM and I'm having toilet troubles again so could be that. I only need to lose a lb to get me to the 3 stone mark so even if it's just a pound I'll be happy. Will report later on the WI. xxx

Well done Lisa :party0011::party0011:

Thanks Clare

Wow look at you only 9lb to go. You've done fab hun. Well done.

Fankoo - I'm expecting this last bit to be the most difficult, having said that its never been easy for me with all the bloody STS wks.... But I am expecting lots more til the scales say 10st :p:p:p.... I'll just have to take it on the chin xx

Back